Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 7:04:46 AM EDT
The 3rd anniversary is coming up in a month.  We are just know getting finacially stable.  She just finished college and Ive been out almost 2 years.  I need help with a gift.  She also has a birthday right after.  Any ideas.  BTW I already do most of the cooking.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:09:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Traditionally, Leather is the gift for the third anniversay.

There's lots of things made of leather that she may personally like.

More info on her interests would be helpful.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#2]
how about a TV?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#3]
There's always the sure bets like perfume, lingerie, jewellery. I always love getting any of those.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
how about a TV?

Someone got bitten by the better judgement bug.

There's hope after all!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

more info, please

for our anniversary, we try to go someplace--definitely not fancy or expensive, just out of the house and having some fun for a few days--like a jacuzzi suite at a hotel or go someplace and be a tourist for a day or two
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

more info, please

for our anniversary, we try to go someplace--definitely not fancy or expensive, just out of the house and having some fun for a few days--like a jacuzzi suite at a hotel or go someplace and be a tourist for a day or two

+1
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I think Im going to go with a belt.  For 1 its the traditional thing this year (leather) and 2 she has been wanting a nice belt to wear with jeans.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
how about a TV?

Someone got bitten by the better judgement bug.

There's hope after all!

rassafrackin conscience.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top