Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2002 5:29:49 PM EDT
First of all excuse the "2" nick...

I ran into some email server problems and cannot retrieve my new password.....sucks to be me..

Anyway.....I have decided to host a 3 gun match to celebrate my clubs new ranges.

I have searched on the net for some stage ideas and found a few...

However the sites that I had bookmarked ARE GONE!!!  There used to be a Port Mallibar ( or something) in Florida....but now its a dead link.

Anyone have any good links???

Thanks in advance...
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
This is my club's website. We host monthly pistol matches and hosted a 3-gun in June. We have stage diagrams from this month's shoot.
www.squaredealipsc.com

You also might want to check out www.uspsa.com I believe they have stages on their site too.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 9:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
When Is the match going to be?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Taurus!!

Sixgun..

The match is Nov 3.

We have a group of guys coming over from Windsor....they normally shoot at Windsor Action Pistol.

How far from the border are you???
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I am Living in Windsor Now. Hopefully in a few months I will be able to start a collection here. I really want a Sig 550 or a M1a. I am saving for the M1a. How far is you club from Windsor? i should see what is would take to bring my guns over to shoot, They are all over in the states.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Sixgun....IM sent!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top