Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 2:35:54 PM EDT
have a cruise set up  in April that leaves out of Florida. We intend to go a few days earlier and hit Orlando. As we only will have 3 days to take in the sites I want to make the most of it. So which one should I go to? Disneyworld?Universal Studios?Others??? We will be traveling with my children ages 8 and 5.  many have told me that 3 day is not enough for Disney. True?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We will be traveling with my children ages 8 and 5.  many have told me that 3 day ids not enoght for disney. True?

Thanks

Three days is not enough for every Disney attraction. It's enough for the Magic Kingdom and one other park. The Magic Kingdom should get two days. Spend the other at one or two of the other parks or spend it at Blizzard Beach.

If you choose to spend a day at Disney MGM studios, make dinner reservations at Hollywood and Vine and see The laser and light show "Fantasmic" after dinner. If you dine at Hollywood and Vine, they have reserve seating for you at the show.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Rachels
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
head to the beach,,  ill by ya a beer
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Gatorland, you could do Universal Studios.

Kennedy Space Center is nice too, but it is a bit of a drive from Orlando.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Rachels

Thats a good one Bama!

Hell for that matter, leave the kids (and wifey) at Disney, and come west for 'the legend' -Mons Venus

Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, Fl.

For family fun Sea World for the nature lover/fun park, and Universal for  movie-goer family fun

Enjoy!

and April is a beautiful time of the year in Central Fla. (in fact - Nov through April)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Downtown Disney is quite nice - its for adults

House of Blues
Good Cuban-food restaurant - if you like fried plantain.
EXCELLENT cigar shop
EXCELLENT guitar shop
Many other things to do there.  No rides though, its for adults.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]
2 Places...

Columbia Restaurant
Bass Pro Shop.

M4-AK

Check out the website for Columbia resteraunt.....www.columbiarestaurant.com/celebration.asp
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:32:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Well how was it.????

M4-AK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top