Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2011 6:38:25 PM EDT
Can someone post a link?
3 African refugees have been detained in a phoenix airport trying to smuggle a devise on board.
It sounds as though a group was probing to see if they could get a mock device on a plane.
The devise was passed from person to person and was to be delivered to a third party in Iowa.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Can someone post a link?

It sounds as though a group was probing to see if they could get a mock device on a plane.

The devise was passed from person to person and was to be delivered to a third party in Iowa.

English?

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Can someone post a link?

Refugees from what? Or do you mean immigrants?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sure they were just here to do a job that americans just wont do.  Sorry,  its undocumented workers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]

hey OP, how about a link?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

hey OP, how about a link?

I can't post one, I read it on My local media outlet.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can someone post a link?

English?

No, African, apparently.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Let's not blow anything up this week I have two fucking flights.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Did Eric Holder and the administration sue the State officials involved with detaining illegals?
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Funny - this story seems to be a buried blurb on AZ Republic website.

Huh.

Wonder why?

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#12]
the system worked
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top