Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:35:46 PM EDT

http://news.yahoo.com/3-cops-shot-nj-police-station-143541945--abc-news-topstories.html

Three New Jersey cops are in the hospital after a shooter opened fire inside of their police headquarters this morning.

The three officers were shot at the Gloucester Township police headquarters by a suspect who was then shot and killed by police, Gloucester Police Chief Harry Earle told reporters today.

"Fortunately, two of those officers are in stable condition and being treated for their wounds and should be released sometime today," Earle said.

The third officer was shot at least twice and is undergoing surgery at Cooper University Hospital, the chief said.

The shooter was a suspect being held at the police station, according to the Associated Press. It is unclear how the suspect was able to obtain a weapon.

<...marginally more info at link above...>

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Body count gets significantly different when people shoot back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]

My guess is about the fourth thread today.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Gloucester is just a smidge north of Camden, just across the Delaware River from Philly. Knowing that one may assume that the shooter "wont going back to jail".
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Ban criminals!  For the Cops!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Body count gets significantly different when people shoot back.

Imagine that.

Why can't liberals get that through their thick fucking skulls?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
As I understand it he got a gun away from one of the cops.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sorry, but just one more reason why some jobs should not be filled by women.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Now imagine how many would have been shot if that police station was a gun free zone.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:06:04 PM EDT
[#9]
wow looks like gun control worked great with the inmate
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#10]
was just reading about this in the local paper, i live in jersey.. guns are already practically banned here.. looks like they gotta take em away from the policey now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top