Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 8:28:12 PM EDT

Deal
I'm tempted but I have a feeling sub 30 is around the corner.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Deal
I'm tempted but I have a feeling sub 30 is around the corner.
View Quote

I've bought at 35 but it has been rare to see them that low.  Materials, tooling, licensing, labor, rent/mortgage, insurance, legal staff, potential lawsuits..  at some point, there isn't enough left over to keep the lights on and put a dollar in their pocket.  My guess is the rare $35 is touching the limit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI.

If there was a lot of profit in the $35 lower market someone would be fighting Anderson for it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
i think its the bottom tbh...but other mfrs will have to drop their prices, to what they should be...shit  Mega Lowers are back to 100 even now as well...
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Salad days without a doubt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't even been in a gun shop in months. I'd have to see lower prices there. 

$35 is great but once shipping and transfer is done it's probably not any better (or maybe more) than in a shop. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top