Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 9:51:37 AM EDT
Rita went too far east, who is the best "Jesse Jackson" type for me to call so I make sure I get paid, beotch!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard that you guys get a coupon for free fries at McDonalds.  I know it's no gravy train, but at least it's something.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The local Ford dealer wants me to have $750 bucks of relief money.... To be used on a $20,000++ pickup.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#5]
How about a nice battery operated fan?

Quoted:
No rain, very little wind and it is damn hot.  Where's my reparations?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Haaaa. You guys are funny.  Not.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Will Ed take those cards as payment for a SEBR?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard that you guys get a coupon for free fries at McDonalds.  I know it's no gravy train, but at least it's something.

Can I get fries with that?

No!  But you can have two free packets of ketchup and a cup of water.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd pay full price for a burger right now!!!

All the wuses left town with no stores opened.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Flash floods, tornados, and just some bad ass shit.  Do I get one?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Rita went too far east, who is the best "Jesse Jackson" type for me to call so I make sure I get paid, beotch!

+1

I've been deprived of an SHTF situation, and someone needs to pay!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#12]
We "hunkered" down with 4 adults (my wife, me, her son and daughter), 1 teenager (sons kid) , 2 kids under 5 (daughters kids), four dogs (two ours) and three cats (one ours).

I should get a medal for restraint. I wanted several times to kill at least two of the dogs, all of the cats, all of the kids, the daughter and my wife at one point. Surely that qualifies right?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:30:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We "hunkered" down with 4 adults (my wife, me, her son and daughter), 1 teenager (sons kid) , 2 kids under 5 (daughters kids), four dogs (two ours) and three cats (one ours).

I should get a medal for restraint. I wanted several times to kill at least two of the dogs, all of the cats, all of the kids, the daughter and my wife at one point. Surely that qualifies right?

Maybe if it had been in a one bedroom apartment.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1 to your +1.  Is there a little place in all of us that wants a SHTF situation to happen.  There is one in me.  Just being honest...I'll shut up now.  I guess I'll put the anti-looter M1A back in the safe...sigh.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#15]
My blood pressure was higher than normal Wednesday and Thursday.  The federal government did not show up at my door with blood pressure pills.  I want my FEMA credit card, now!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1 to your +1.  Is there a little place in all of us that wants a SHTF situation to happen.  There is one in me.  Just being honest...I'll shut up now.  I guess I'll put the anti-looter M1A back in the safe...sigh.

Yep, and the most I'm gonna get to see is a little inconvienence. The wind is blowing and the lights are flickering. I think we're probably gonna lose power if this keeps up.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the bad guys will decide to start looting in the dark!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

no shit! no sigaficant rain here in Crowley since may/june this really sucks!  Teh original track had Rita coming right through the metro and giving us 7-9 inches of rain.  I realize that after a coupla  inches in a short time span the rest will be lost to runoff but Geeeeez.  We'll be lucky to any rain at all now and the ground is so dry its gonna take more'na inch tomake a dent.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This is Texas...that coupon better be for Whataburger.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard that you guys get a coupon for free fries at McDonalds.  I know it's no gravy train, but at least it's something.hr
Can I get fries with that?

No!  But you can have two free packets of ketchup and a cup of water.hr

Mmmm. Ketchup Soup!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top