BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2002 5:38:43 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/686230/posts[/url]
[:)]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Almost perfect , except for the use of pellets ? Good thing for him they weren't hopped up on drugs .
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Its rumored that one of the perps is the son of a prominent Nashville personality....And here I thought poverty causes crime.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Further update:
Apparently the homeowner used his wife's .38, loaded with "snake shot" ammo.

The "kids" also had duct tape, apparently they were planning on tieing up the homeowners & ransacking the house and/or finding out about any sort of stash/safe.

The "kids" had a AK sporter, syn stock that looks like a standard rifle & what loked like a Tec-22.

The 17 year old was the son of Charlie Chase, a morning tv personality on the Fox channel here. He did release a statement but did not grant an interview. Pretty GD funny when the media shoe is on the other foot, IMO.

Apparently someone is paying attention: the 17 year old is also charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, among other charges.

The "kids" shot up the wife's SUV with (apparently) an entire mag. Cops counted about 13-14 holes in it.

The police spokesperson, Don Aaron (who I've heard is an asshole) was quite proud of the fact that the homeowner had an alarm system but he didn't say ONE word about him also being armed nor about him shooting both "kids".

FWIW, both "kids" are white as are the homeowners.

As an update, I too had a burglar that I shot a while back & posted about in here. Last week the grand jury indicted him for Aggravated Buglary & Aggravated Assualt-vehicular. Not to mention the little bastard took a .45 slug. :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top