Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 10:58:53 AM EDT
Did a search on this and could find nada.  This kind of shit is going to get really nasty here in the border states.

DOUGLAS, Ariz., Aug. 18 - Spent shells litter the ground at what is left of the firing range, and camouflage outfits still hang in a storeroom. Just a few months ago, this ranch was known as Camp Thunderbird, the headquarters of a paramilitary group that promised to use force to keep illegal immigrants from sneaking across the border with Mexico.

Now, in a turnabout, the 70-acre property about two miles from the border is being given to two immigrants whom the group caught trying to enter the United States illegally.

The land transfer is being made to satisfy judgments in a lawsuit in which the immigrants had said that Casey Nethercott, the owner of the ranch and a former leader of the vigilante group Ranch Rescue, had harmed them.

2 Illegal Immigrants Win Arizona Ranch in Court
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I wonder how they'll pay the property tax on it...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I couldn't even read the whole thing.

What is this world coming to?  I can't wait to get out of Texico.  Of course the scourge is spreading everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#5]
pure utter bull shit this makes my blood boil
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#6]
You have GOT to be kidding me.

Since when does NON-citizens have rights to these kinds of settlements when they are here ILLEGALLY?

WHAT THE ????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top