Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/23/2003 7:10:09 PM EDT
Sunday, November 23, 2003
2 Huntington men held in attack on WWII vet

The Orange County Register

Police arrested two Huntington Beach men in connection with the robbery and beating of a World War II veteran on Veterans Day, authorities said Saturday.

Cecil L. Warren, 77, of Huntington Beach is still hospitalized in critical condition. Warren, a night maintenance worker, was attacked at 4:30 a.m. Nov. 12 as he arrived for work at Union Bank in the 16000 block of Beach Boulevard.

Curtis J. Hill, 21, was arrested Friday at his Huntington Beach home, police said. Hill's neighbor Jon K. McKinney, 21, was arrested Saturday at his aunt's house in Carson.

Both men were charged with robbery and are being held on $250,000 bail each.

Warren, a 25-year employee of the bank and an Army paratrooper in World War II, suffered serious head injuries. He was found unconscious a half-hour after the attack.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:14:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:
Police arrested two Huntington Beach men in connection with the robbery and beating of a World War II veteran on Veterans Day, authorities said Saturday.

There's a special section of hell reserved for these two.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:16:24 PM EDT
i swear to God, the things i would do to those 2........
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:24:48 PM EDT
HB is a skinhead stronghold. It doesnt appear the susects were aware of the victims military service though. Are you implying that because the victim was a veteran, and the crime ocurred on veteran's day, that it is somehow worse than if they had assault some other elderly man on another day?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:28:06 PM EDT
The poor fellows were just a bit carried away, Your Honor. Perhaps we could drop the charges and I could counsel the poor fellows. I'm sure that after a couple little .45 holes in their skulls, the pressure to commit such deeds would cease because the pressure on their brains would be relieved.

Trust me, Your Honor.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:51:12 PM EDT
Very sad situation. Hope these guys get what's coming to them through the legal system, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:56:42 PM EDT
Unbelievable!! 77 year-old vet, and he's still working. And along come a couple of 21 year-old punks and do this.
How many times have I heard the disrespect of seniors on this site? Something about how old people are parisites, bringing the country down. I guess that old gentleman would pass muster, here.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:43:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Crookshanks: Unbelievable!! 77 year-old vet, and he's still working. And along come a couple of 21 year-old punks and do this. How many times have I heard the disrespect of seniors on this site? Something about how old people are parisites, bringing the country down. I guess that old gentleman would pass muster, here.
View Quote
There's really only one person on this site who makes those comments on a regular basis and he has been called on it many times and I think everyone knows by now he's full of shit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:25:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AR15fan: Are you implying that because the victim was a veteran, and the crime ocurred on veteran's day, that it is somehow worse than if they had assault some other elderly man on another day?
View Quote
If he wasnt I will. Kinda like it would be worse to rape a Nun over 'some other' woman. Both are heinous crimes committed by slimeballs who need some [b]real[/b] justice, but worse nonetheless. Its adding insult to injury.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:53:06 AM EDT
We should do a LEGB (Limited Edition Group Bailout) and greet them when they are released.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:56:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By piccolo: The poor fellows were just a bit carried away, Your Honor. Perhaps we could drop the charges and I could counsel the poor fellows. I'm sure that after a couple little .45 holes in their skulls, the pressure to commit such deeds would cease because the pressure on their brains would be relieved. Trust me, Your Honor.
View Quote
Heheheh. I like your style.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:57:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gus: We should do a LEGB (Limited Edition Group Bailout) and greet them when they are released.
View Quote
I like your style too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:13:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By piccolo: The poor fellows were just a bit carried away, Your Honor. Perhaps we could drop the charges and I could counsel the poor fellows. I'm sure that after a couple little .45 holes in their skulls, the pressure to commit such deeds would cease because the pressure on their brains would be relieved. Trust me, Your Honor.
View Quote
Not a bad start.Both these lads seem like candidates for the organ banks though.Why waste "good parts."
Top Top