Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:10:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick, pull all the videos of the knob creek night shoots...they've got tannerite and gasoline explosions!!!!
ZOMGWTFBBQ!!??!?!???!!!!???!!

If your first reaction to that explosion was, oh no, now they will ban it, you are a nut-less busy body that needs to put on your big boy pants and shut the fuck up.

We got one guy crying about pikes getting killed and another hand-wringer worried that tannerite is going to be bannanited....holy batshit crazy!

The last time I attended Knob Creek, the night shoot reminded me of Apocalypse Now

Those cats know how to party.

That smell...that gasoline smell...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I've placed some of that tannerite at the main range at knob creek.  The "secret" is to mix the tannerite thoroughly, fill the bucket completely, use tight fitting lids on 5 gallon containers, then place a different container (on top of the sealed tannerite bucket) with no lid on it like say another five gallon bucket semi full (3-4 gallons of 87 octane) that is open to the atmosphere, then place a road flare directly in front (10 feet or so) of the tannerite concoction. The shooter aims (at night mind you) just above the road flare and voila, a chest thumping ka-boom with fire ball mushroom cloud with intense heat flash felt from 100+ yards away.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:11:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:11:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Good thing he didn't miss
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What a DUMB FUCK. This is the kind of stuff that gets tannerite banned. Plus, I hope there wasn't a 25 year old 20+ lb. pike swimming around around it when he lit it off. Regardless, I'm sure he killed a lot of some type of fish. DUMB FUCK.

Oh calm down!

That was sweeeeeeeeet!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:12:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I refuse to like anything someone askes me to like....

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry all you whiny pansies,  that was cool.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:12:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lots of vaginal beach infestations in this thread.

Nooooo shit. My god, you would think they guy had created a vaginal sand injector machine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:13:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Geesh people.  You can make the shit yourself.  It's not that hard.  
I can go to the local machine shot and get very fine al powder and make really nice big booms.  Do you see the ATF shutting down machine shops?  

I can get the ingredients for thermite off amazon.  Do you see the ATF shutting down amazon anytime soon?

Do not give lazy ignorant government workers more credit than they deserve.

This.  I don't see a ban on aluminum and fertilizer/cold packs/FUCKING RUST/etc. coming.

The government doesn't have to ban all the ingredients to control what you do.

All they have to do is assign a stiff penalty for assembling a bomb with it.

If you have a hacksaw you could physically make your entire gun collection into SBRs, correct?   You don't see any ban on hacksaws do you?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:13:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Pike Slayer, did somebody flush your goldfish when you were young?  I guess you panty waste mo fos never watch Sons of Guns or a movie where something blows up in the water.  I guess the production managers make sure all the fish are protected by setting up a fish perimeter line.  The guy was doing something completely legal probably on private property in something that looked like a stock pond.  With his experience, I would bet that he even coordinated with local law enforcement.  All you pussys that said he was a dumb ass need to go do a testical check.  That was cool and anybody who says different needs to move to the "pet my kitty" forum.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Putting it on the internet to go viral and draw unwanted attention is what will kill our freedoms.

No, what will kill our freedoms is a bunch of fucking emasculated pussies who run around crying and wanting to surrender because someone did something "scary", in a very controlled manner and without harming anyone.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:16:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is blowing up 250lbs of tannerite in a lake the right thing to do?  Is posting a video of it a smart idea?  

How do you feel about posting vids of full autos?

WHO CARES I'M ELITE AND NOT A PUSSY

I DUMP MOTOR OIL ON MY LAWN SO THAT I WON'T BE A HIPPY

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:16:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've placed some of that tannerite at the main range at knob creek.  The "secret" is to mix the tannerite thoroughly, fill the bucket completely, use tight fitting lids on 5 gallon containers, then place a container with no lid on it like say another five gallon bucket semi full (3-4 gallons of 87 octane) that is open to the atmosphere, then place a road flare directly in front (10 feet or so) of the tannerite concoction. The shooter aims just above the road flare and voila, a chest thumping ka-boom with fire ball mushroom cloud with intense heat flash felt from 100+ yards away.

I see

Well sir, it's safe to say that YOU know how to party

I was giggling like a schoolgirl that night. Thanks for the memories, my man
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why bother coming up with an argument when you can call people a pussy and be done with it?

Over on the the DU website they call people a "racist".

Good stuff.

Is blowing up 250lbs of tannerite in a lake the right thing to do?  Is posting a video of it a smart idea?   WHO CARES, PUSSY, BECAUSE I AM ELITE.

Nice strawman!

For me it's not that i am elite. Far from it. Maybe i just come from the last generation where you could do something fun and a little dangerous and ... That's all it was: fun and a little dangerous. I view what the guys on the Jackass show did as more dangerous (and considerably less fun) than this, and that show was hugely popular.

Nobody wrung their hands and fretted about grocery carts being taken away from us when they videotaped themselves rolling down hills in them.

As for things dying, I'd be surprised if anything larger than crawfish died. Also: i only watched it on my phone but it looked like it was filmed high res- someone on a big monitor look at the water after the explosion. If you can see one single dead fish bob to the surface I'll eat my hat. Dead stuff floats to the surface, kids. Should be easy to ascertain.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:18:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can go to the local machine shot and get very fine al powder and make really nice big booms.  Do you see the ATF shutting down machine shops?  

I can get the ingredients for thermite off amazon.  Do you see the ATF shutting down amazon anytime soon?

This.  I don't see a ban on aluminum and fertilizer/cold packs/FUCKING RUST/etc. coming.

If you have a hacksaw you could physically make your entire gun collection into SBRs, correct?   You don't see any ban on hacksaws do you?

They already did, its called the NFA and Destructive Devices.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good thing he didn't miss

I would've laughed my ass off if he missed and popped the boat--sinking his 250lbs. of boom dust.  LOL, talk about a letdown.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:20:23 AM EDT
[#17]
at 1:13 a part of the raft goes by the left side of the camera... hope the camera man was not killed!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:22:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#20]
the EPA will seize the property for water contamination.  The Hootie Owls nearby have been tramatized and will probably never nest again in the area. I can't believe this has happened....

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Putting it on the internet to go viral and draw unwanted attention is what will kill our freedoms.

If all it takes to kill your freedoms is people finding out that you're free, you're not fucking free.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I would love to see him do that to a beaver dam.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:25:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Notice at 1:09, there is a pump house for the pound.  This is probably for irrigation, cranberry bog, etc.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:26:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Dumbass. This is why we can't have nice things. Idiots ruin it for everyone.

yeah, this is what I'm thinking, and he did it in a pond...
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#26]
250lbs tannerite is what in tnt numbers 1 pound maybe, big fuckin woop. If you have to lug around 250lbs of shit to get what he got he must be a boring mother fucker, fuckin propane tank would get him that much.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:30:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How much would 250 lbs cost?

seven fiddy if you get it in the 50lb bulk.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:30:44 AM EDT
[#28]

Awesome
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:30:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already did, its called the NFA and Destructive Devices.

Yes, that's my point

they don't have to ban the ingredients, just attach a penalty to the final product
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Cool vid. I probably wouldn't want to stand so close to it as he did though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signed
swede1986
Dei Gratia Suecorum, Gothorum et Vandalorum Rex.
King of Norway and Denmark, Grand Prince of Finland, Duke of Scania, Estonia, Livonia, Karelia, Bremen, Verden, Stettin, Pomerania, Kashubia and Wendia, Prince of Rügen, Lord of Ingria and Wismar, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Jülich, Cleves and Berg.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quick, pull all the videos of the knob creek night shoots...they've got tannerite and gasoline explosions!!!!

If your first reaction to that explosion was, oh no, now they will ban it, you are a nut-less busy body that needs to put on your big boy pants and shut the fuck up.

We got one guy crying about pikes getting killed and another hand-wringer worried that tannerite is going to be bannanited....holy batshit crazy!

agreed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:39:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Sand in vaginas? Hell, some on here have 3/4" crushed stone up in there. The man stated he had a licensed "blaster" on site, and that that amount of tannerite was not legal for unlicensed individuals.

I think he covered the bases, and if so what he did was perfectly legal. Nothing they don't do on American Guns, Sons of Guns, and Larry Vicker's shows.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:39:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why bother coming up with an argument when you can call people a pussy and be done with it?

Good stuff.

Is blowing up 250lbs of tannerite in a lake the right thing to do?  Is posting a video of it a smart idea?   WHO CARES, PUSSY, BECAUSE I AM ELITE.

Nice strawman!

For me it's not that i am elite. Far from it. Maybe i just come from the last generation where you could do something fun and a little dangerous and ... That's all it was: fun and a little dangerous. I view what the guys on the Jackass show did as more dangerous (and considerably less fun) than this, and that show was hugely popular.

Nobody wrung their hands and fretted about grocery carts being taken away from us when they videotaped themselves rolling down hills in them.

As for things dying, I'd be surprised if anything larger than crawfish died. Also: i only watched it on my phone but it looked like it was filmed high res- someone on a big monitor look at the water after the explosion. If you can see one single dead fish bob to the surface I'll eat my hat. Dead stuff floats to the surface, kids. Should be easy to ascertain.

Well, congratulation on coming from the last generation where you could do something fun and a little dangerous and not wring your hands and fret.

Gosh that adhominem you presented sure makes you sound like a non-pussy.  Kudos!

It's almost like your entire argument consists of you explaining how you're an old school non-pussy unlike the hand-wringers who disagree with you.

Don't see that too much of that sort of thing on arf GD all righty

I work in heavy construction, I have observed that a decision based on ego and 'tude is the precursor to fucking something up.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:40:47 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How much would 250 lbs cost?

seven fiddy if you get it in the 50lb bulk.

$7.5 for 50lbs?   $750 for 250lbs if you buy it in 50lb bulk?  $750 for 50lb bulk therefore $3750 for 250lb?
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:49:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, I thought it was pretty fucking awesome.

It would seem im in the minority.

No your not, it was fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:50:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you want to go blow up 250 lbs. of tannerite, cool, I don't give a shit. Go do it in a field, clearing in the woods, etc. Don't blow it up in lake, pond, whatever it is where things live. Stupid shit like this is how half the lakes in the midwest became worthless sport fishing wise. Dumping 250 pounds of chemical residue into a wetlands is FUCKING RETARDED.

So nothing lives in fields or in the woods?

Just Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#37]

The blast was so violent it killed all those fish all the way over in Iceland!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:51:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Not bad, not bad at all.

But, I have to say... even with 1/10th the amount of tannerite, it's a LOT more fun if it's contained in something, as opposed to just blowing up a pile of it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:52:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

&    
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#40]
GD: No more compromise! Freedom! Will not comply! From my cold dead hands!

GD: Dude, shutup and stop posting stuff like that, you're gonna get it banned.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#41]
All things considered I thought he did it in a pretty safe manner..... shrug*

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Threads like this point out how much arfcom has changed. I miss the old crew.

has become

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#43]
That was awesome. They should have thought ahead and inflated the raft with acetylene.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I wonder if any innocent fish were illegally killed in the filming of that video.

So the guy was fishing then...

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:06:52 AM EDT
[#45]
and stuffed the tannerite in a sea otter for maximum effect on youtube.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
and stuffed the tannerite in a sea otter for maximum effect on youtube.

Beached whale with sword marks would have cranked the awesome dial up to 11.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Very cool and fuck the weenies.

Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good stuff.

Nice strawman!

Well, congratulation on coming from the last generation where you could do something fun and a little dangerous and not wring your hands and fret.

Gosh that adhominem you presented sure makes you sound like a non-pussy.  Kudos!

It's almost like your entire argument consists of you explaining how you're an old school non-pussy unlike the hand-wringers who disagree with you.

Don't see that too much of that sort of thing on arf GD all righty

I work in heavy construction, I have observed that a decision based on ego and 'tude is the precursor to fucking something up.

And your entire argument is "pride goeth before a fall", but it simply doesn't apply here.

You need to calm down my friend. All that sturm und drang over essentially nothing is going to earn you ulcers at the very least.

This is no big deal. Really.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:14:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Rednecks are so easily amused.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Apparently there's a whole lot of ass hurt sand vagina whiners on today. Guess I'm not the only one LOL
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top