Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2011 12:18:23 PM EDT
Well we just finished working on an M5 and I thought I would share a few pictures with you guys and let you check out some of our work.
It started as just a plain jane silver M5.
We added a custom flat silver wrap along with a set of HRE P40 wheels, Candied all the lamps, Flat Blacked the Grills, Lowered it on Eibach Springs, Installed a Passport 9500, and Tinted the windows.
Without any future ado

Let me know what you think.

Fell free to check us out on the interweb as well to see some more of our work.
Our site is still new so not the best but I think it looks ok lol.....
Randy's Customs

oooopppppssss little teaser if you like the M5
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!

I request more pics of the viper and that black vette on your site! You weren't kidding when you said the website might not be the best.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah daddy likes
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like that satin look on cars. I hope it doesn't become overdun.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks great! The black wheels go very well with this car. People nowadays are putting black wheels on everything and a lot of them are really bad taste, but this looks great. Personally, I would have left the M5 badge on the car, but I still like it a lot. Cheers!
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice. Is it true that flat paint is more difficult to maintain than a gloss?

BMW has started rolling out flat paint as a factory option now, right?
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]
man those look nice, that black vette and ford gt are sweet
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:20:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Very nice. Is it true that flat paint is more difficult to maintain than a gloss?

BMW has started rolling out flat paint as a factory option now, right?

Its a different process to get it to look good flat.

But this is wrapped. So its a vinyl overlay. . . Normally we don't do vinyl and would have painted it but the customer wanted....semipermanent in case he didn't like it.

I will post a thread a week showcasing a few of the cars we have done and see where that goes lol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:37:55 AM EDT
[#8]
That's sharp. I'd love to have one of those.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:39:13 AM EDT
[#9]
cool

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Fapping hard

The new M5's and 6's sound nice the the V10's, lots of power

The vinyl looks very well done. Can you get a pic of the door jambs so I can see how it terminates in there?

My only complaint is I would have left the badges with the blue. I'm just not real big on changing the badge colors. But it ain't mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm loving that look. BMW's are some of my favorite cars, especially the M cars.

ETA- I bet those HRE's cost at least 3k+ for the set, right?

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:32:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm loving that look. BMW's are some of my favorite cars, especially the M cars.

ETA- I bet those HRE's cost at least 3k+ for the set, right?

6k plus tires for the wheels.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Its a cool car for sure. The flat isn't really my thing but it looks good for the customer.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I am intrigued... You said "semi-permanent" ... how easy / expensive is it to remove the vinyl, and what does the paint look like afterwards? What would be a reasonable price for a quality vinyl wrap of a sedan?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:19:59 AM EDT
[#14]
its not the best idea to pull it after a long time but lets say in a few months he didn't like it it probably wouldn't be to bad to pull it off. and its around 3500-4k to wrap one.

We are buttoning up a Lambo at the moment that got a Carbon Fiber wrap that looks interesting lol. Will throw some pictures of it up as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top