Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 5:17:36 PM EDT
a buddy and i are traveling to vegas tomorrow and it will be the first time there for both of us so we are looking for the good places to check out. we will have a car while wea re out there so we can drive out of town we will also be going in to san diego so if there are any places to check out in san diego we are looking for advice on that too. thanks everyone.
sean
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:21:15 PM EDT
Take a ride up to Mt Charleston and Red Rock Canyon.....of course the strip is always the main attraction but there is so much more in the area.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:22:22 PM EDT
go to the bunny ranch
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:23:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 5:24:45 PM EDT by ED_P]
Most people here recommend checking out "The Gun Store" on Tropicana (? I think)
If you've never rented full auto stuff, they have a ton of 9mm and .45 full auto stuff to shoot.
I rented a Thompson, & MP5 while there years ago.

Hoover dam is worth the 45 min drive outside Las Vegas, and take whatever tour they
offer these days, though after 9/11 I heard they cut back on what they show. It's worth
taking any tour they give though, just standing on it is neat, but splurge while you're there
and take a tour.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 5:25:36 PM EDT by Wash-Ar15]
It going to take you 1-2 days just to check out the strip.Enjoy the strip first then see the reat when you go back.

Family went to hoover dam last month. Took 2 hours to get there due to security check point.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:25:14 PM EDT
i think we will try to get layed the old fashion way first (get em drunk) thanks for the advice though Anteverius
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:29:48 PM EDT
If you go midweek, the dam won't be that bad. Try it during a weekend, however, and you'll be tied up for hours in traffic.

Tons of neat tourist stuff on the strip, and you'd be better off taking the bus or I think that they have a monorail thing now.

The gun store where you can rent the class 3 stuff is called Super Pawn I think...

Just remember, prostitution is NOT LEGAL in Clark County. If yer looking to dip your wick you'll have to head towards Pahrump.

Don't let the whole Vegas thing get to you--the rules still apply there, and Metro and Henderson PD will put the smack down on you.

GT
I lived in Vegas for 5 years. The only reason I go up is to visit friends and my wife's family. Traffic nightmare.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:31:24 PM EDT
We did go mid week. maybe just bad luck
Top Top