Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2002 11:28:26 AM EDT
Here are a few pics of a rose planter I built over the last few weeks. I just finished putting a coat of varnish on it.
The exterior is made completely out of ceder. I have way more invested in it than I planned.
I'm not a gardener, I just thought it would be a neat project and something to keep me busy after work. I like to keep my hobbies and interests diverse.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Boomholzer%2Fplanter4%2EJPG[/img]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Boomholzer%2Fplanter5%2EJPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, no derogatory comments? The guys at work make feminine bitch jokes when I told them of the project. I told them I needed a place to bury all the dead cats. (that’s a joke, I know how well cat assignation stories go over here).
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice job.  That Cedar must be imported as I don't recall seeing anything above scrub brush while I was down there.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 9:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great -- just fill it with soil, add a few plants, and carry it out.  Oh, wait.  Make sure to completely water it first before you pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top