Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 4:51:17 PM EDT
Gary Condit.  Where the f*ck is he now?  This is just another one of his Mcgyver-like diversions.

P.S. No disrespect meant to victims...just trying to inject a little humor.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Two others:

Bill Clinton, because he is sooooo yesterday- everything he stood for is totally irrelevant, and now NOBODY gives a damn whether he's dead or alive...

Sarrrahjane, because, since the attack, we "obnoxious gun nuts" don't clog up access to her webpage anymore...

Sarrrahjane and Bill Clinton...

Eeeeewww......
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Gary Condit.  Where the f*ck is he now?  This is just another one of his Mcgyver-like diversions.

P.S. No disrespect meant to victims...just trying to inject a little humor.
View Quote

He has been appointed to the Subcommittee on Homeland Security...or something of that nature.

Birds of a feather...

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Last Night Jay Leno Joked that Gary Condit was appointed to the commission. He said "The FBI said it needed slimy people to get in there and fight terrorism."
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad it wasn't worse...
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw Condit the day after the WTC attack. He was in congress and had the biggest damn smile I've ever seen. No shit. I think he was happier about the attack than Bin Laden.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top