Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2006 9:52:22 AM EDT
Just saw this commercial...A woman and a child are freezing in a home, I quess they have no money for oil. They call this number and Joe comes to the rescue offering oil at 40% off...

The closing line is "brought to you by the good people of Venezuela and Citgo".

Anyone see this???

Sorry if its a dupe.
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#1]
whats wrong with that  we wont help our own so someone has to
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
The Joe is Joe Kennedy - son of RFK, soon to be a US senator from MA

Ted K held on until Deval was elected so he can appoint another Kennedy
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
i seen this too, indianapolis here, and im kinda pissed.  poor people cant afford to call the gas company and tell them to stick venezuelas shit up their ass. im so pissed i cant even put it into words or i would be writing letters and making phone calls. chavez is preying on the poor, what a f*cking turdburglar.
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i seen this too, indianapolis here, and im kinda pissed.  poor people cant afford to call the gas company and tell them to stick venezuelas shit up their ass. im so pissed i cant even put it into words or i would be writing letters and making phone calls. chavez is preying on the poor, what a f*cking turdburglar.

I saw the same commercial on Sunday..

He did say that it was from Venezuela and Citgo.

Joe Kenedy is like his uncle Fat Ted the Hero of Chappaquidic, and Anti-American/Traitor..

What do you expect from a Kenedy?
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do people spell guess with a Q?  Is that the new teen chat room cool thing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2006 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why do people spell guess with a Q?  Is that the new teen chat room cool thing?

Link Posted: 12/14/2006 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I say at that price pump the country dry.  Then nuke it from orbit...just to be sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top