Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2002 11:55:02 AM EST
LMAO... ------------ (originally posted by Creader in an [url=http://americasarmy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=35167&forum=21&39]AA forum[/url]): Counter-Strike player 1 - Hey guys I heard that Americas Army is pretty sweet! Let's go and play it. Counter-Strike player 2 - Ok I'm down wit dat. Let's go show these posers are leet skillz! Counter-Strike player 1 - OMFG did you see that! I got killed by a grenade! WTF! I was in the tent for christ sakes! What BS! Counter-Strike player 2 - I hear you man! I just shot a guy like 500 times in the chest but he still killed me. I totally owned him but I'm dead. AA Player - Your dead because he shot you and you missed. Counter-Strike player 2 - Oh STFU noob. I totally owned him. This game is just so unaccurate. AA Player - Ummm ok just go back to CS little one. Counter-Strike player 2 - OMG I would totally own you one on one! Name the server and you'll be owned! AA Player - Sorry pal but this is a team oriented game. Besides your leet skillz frighten me to some extent. Counter-Strike player 1 - Oh he's just a scared noob 2 don't worry bout him. Let's play defense and rush the assault team. Counter-Strike player 2 - Roger that don't forget to jump up and down and wail about like a fish out of water. That way the bullets won't hit you. Counter-Strike player 1 - OMG I just died from someone lying in prone shooting me. I totally had the M249 rushing their position rocking and rolling and they killed me with one shot. Jesus this game sucks! Counter-Strike player 2 - Don't feel bad some guy just like totally threw a grenade at me with pin point accuracy. He's cheating so bad! He knew I was there before I even went around the corner. AA Player- Instead of rushing guys how bout helping us defend the pc's? Counter-Strike 1 & 2 - How bout shutting the F&%# up noob. If it wasn't for us defense would be losing. AA Player - We are losing. Counter-Strike 1 - Yeah because you guys suck! AA Player - Well I'm no Einstein but I've got 10 kills, one death, no ROE. You on the other hand have no kills, two deaths and a big mouth. Counter-Strike 2 - STFU noob! Counter-Strike 1 - LOL I just owned AA Player with my MG....WTF? what is this jail cell? OMG this game is so lame. Bunch of llamas. Back to CS I go. I'm done owning in AA. Counter-Strike 2 - Where did my bro go? AA Player - To Leavenworth. Maybe you should join him. When he gets out maybe he'll go back to CS. Counter-Strike 2 - WTF ever noob. I'm outta here you guys are llamas.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 5:35:58 PM EST
god thats so true thu.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 11:48:07 AM EST
Very very true
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 10:30:43 PM EST
dont want to sound like a echo but thats really true. I was playing Raven shield, and theres some dumbasses calling people hackers already... sigh
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 2:31:27 AM EST
Some people can't figure out that play physics vary from game to game! I think it's a shame that most "team oriented" gameplay is reduced to playing deathmatch.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 4:48:38 PM EST
Isn't that true! I hope AA gets more real by dropping more accuracy altogether while not using sights properly. Also that dot or something like crosshair when you don't use sights have to go.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 1:52:55 PM EST
Iam going to post this on cs forums Good Job Nice Post
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 9:32:48 AM EST
Yes I agree that the cross hair without using sites needs to go. Ill be the first to admit that I dont use the iron sights much because Ive already got a cross hair anyway but it would be a little more real without it. And you would appreciate the Reflex site on the M4A1 a little more
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:36:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:16:16 AM EST
That's great and probably true, many people that play CS are like 11-13 and just don't have the maturity to interact with others without saying "Noob". I'm what you could call a CS veteran I've been playing forever and I just enjoy playing for the helluva it. Not to prove how l337 I am or whatever. I just play for the fun of it. Me and a couple friends have been playing for years and we always try to even team numbers, even out the teams so they aren't stacked, and just try to keep the attitudes in check. I just wish I had the Bandwidth for AA. I can still normally maitain a 2:1 ratio on CS with my crappy MSN 56k, I've downloaded the game and went through everything I could without getting online. It is great. Pretty realistic too.
Top Top