Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 2:08:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:10:57 AM EDT
[#1]
That's about the 10th time this week it has been found.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Someone was farming the damn things
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#4]
its mine yo,  I was wondering where I left it

damn just like my beer

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:15:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Too bad the search function is a pain in the arse. Upon changing some of the details I do indeed see that this thread is a dupe and in that thread someone says "dupe" and probably in whatever thread that was someone says "dupe" but in the gigantic pile of internet paper that this place creates it's no big deal.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#6]
You're super DUPEr, OP...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:24:42 AM EDT
[#7]
The owner got kilt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:33:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Too bad the search function is a pain in the arse. Upon changing some of the details I do indeed see that this thread is a dupe and in that thread someone says "dupe" and probably in whatever thread that was someone says "dupe" but in the gigantic pile of internet paper that this place creates it's no big deal.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spot on OP.  Fuck the dupe police idiots, some of us don't live on here 24 hours a day.  Thanks for posting a cool story, I hadn't seen it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:35:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should have just searched the word "DUPE" OP....  

- Clint

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:46:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Facinating
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Spot on OP.  Fuck the dupe police idiots, some of us don't live on here 24 hours a day.  Thanks for posting a cool story, I hadn't seen it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:50:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

- Clint

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Clint

That would of brought up just about every thread posted.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:55:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Too bad the search function is a pain in the arse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too bad the search function is a pain in the arse.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

+2 I always hated dupe police. Reminds me if a god dammed tattletale from back in school
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:01:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

+2 I always hated dupe police. Reminds me if a god dammed tattletale from back in school
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Dupe

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1541029_ATTN__Dupe_Police.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:13:31 AM EDT
[#16]
In on 1  of dupe 20
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:16:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Very cool.

(Unless I know it's a dupe. Then I'll fucking call you on it! )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top