Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:42:23 AM EDT
KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- An 11-year-old boy was in trouble, accused of pulling off a carjacking!

One of the victims, Geneva Brown, told police she left her two small children with their 14-year-old brother while she went shopping at 5th and Quindao on Thursday.

That's when an 11-year-old allegedly forced the children out of the car at gunpoint.

LATER, a staff member at the Wyandotte Center alternative school noticed the boy getting out of the driver's side of a Honda. The plates came back to a stolen car.

Carjacking victim Geneva Brown told KCTV5 News, "It's upsetting. No child should go through stuff like that."

Brown also said, "I'm pressing charges. I don't care how young he is. If he's old enough to do the crime, he's old enough to do the time. I'm pressing charges."

Because he is only eleven, we cannot identify the suspect. He has not been charged.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:56:12 AM EDT
He was just misguided. A product of society. A good boy. As taxman said in an earlier thread, "he was only robbing to feed his pitbull."
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:05:05 AM EDT
What a fine, upstanding member of society that little boy is on his way to becoming.

Can you abort in the 35th trimester?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:16:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By michaelj1978:

Brown also said, "I'm pressing charges. I don't care how young he is. If he's old enough to do the crime, he's old enough to do the time. I'm pressing charges.

Good. Unfortunately this person will be sent to a juve center and released on probation with it probably expunged from his record.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:24:06 AM EDT
Top Top