Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2011 2:11:17 AM EDT
11 minutes of Aliens: Colonial Marines gameplay

I'm excited about this. Ever since next-gen consoles hit the market a game like this has been a dream.
Hope it doesn't suck but so far looks good to me. Other sources say it has couch co-op.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I was all giddy until the president/developer guy started narrating, I hope that's not part of the final game.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:14:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good...hope my old pc has  the horsepower actually run it
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 4:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
it looks good but something about it was annoying me. Idk if it was the douch with no personality talking  or not. Movement seemed stiff and plain jane. Maybe im just not awake enough yet lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks good...hope my old pc has  the horsepower actually run it

Looked like he was playing with a gamepad...I hope it will be available for PC. I thought AvP was one of the bet games I've eve played. Playing as a Colonial Marine really gave you some heebie-jeebies, especially playing a night.

I'll look forward to this.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#5]
The voice acting is mediocre, but the animations look quite sharp in the final fight scene.  The walking animations could use a little work.  Too much of an ice-skating effect.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was all giddy until the president/developer guy started narrating, I hope that's not part of the final game.

It isn't.

Looks like there is an audience he is presenting it too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:45:39 AM EDT
[#7]
sadly another FPS title that should have been designed for PC

I have yet to see an AVP series to beat the lighting dynamics in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens_versus_Predator_%28video_game%29
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:46:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

it looks good but something about it was annoying me. Idk if it was the douch with no personality talking  or not. Movement seemed stiff and plain jane. Maybe im just not awake enough yet lol

XBOX 360

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
With the exception of the stupid "new" rhino-xeno...

I came.  EVERYWHERE.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#10]
sweet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top