Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 8:55:54 PM EDT
so, what were you doing when you were 11?

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,167233,00.html

Boy, 11, Charged in Carjacking

Saturday, August 27, 2005

KANSAS CITY, Kan — An 11 year-old boy is accused of forcing a teenager and two young children out of a car and then driving the stolen vehicle to school the next morning.

The boy, whose name was not released because of his age, was charged with aggravated robbery in juvenile court on Friday. A detention hearing was set for Monday.

"This is very unusual," said District Attorney Jerome Gorman, a prosecutor for 24 years.

The car was reported stolen late Wednesday at a convenience store. The boy was arrested the next morning, when staff members at the Wyandotte Academy reported seeing him driving to the school.

Authorities say a woman left her 14-year-old son, 6-year-old grandson and 2-year-old granddaughter in the car while she went into the convenience store. No one was injured.

Gorman said authorities did not know if the boy had a weapon but the victims believed he did.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
11?  I believe i would be bitch-slapping that kid not giving him my car.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was 11, I was concerned with my GI Joes and Transformers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top