BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/7/2006 6:50:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  With Sept 11th coming up too, we all need to remain alert.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm sure they are headed to "tourist destinations".  
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Well, I wouldn't exactly say we're 'missing' them, Bob...
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuggin' A. I wonder what they are after
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I am assuming Montana is not their final destination.  Not many land marks worth blowing up in Montana is there?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel pretty safe knowing this.

It's no wonder why those in the know are confident that another enormous attack on mainland America is imminent.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn.  With Sept 11th August 22 coming up too, we all need to remain alert.

Adjusted for you.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Great.

They're over a week late for a month-long class.  My guess is they'll never show up and have dispersed so they don't draw attention.  

HH
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#9]
If there were truly legit, they would have at least checked into the dorms and then gotten waisted with blow and hookers.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
They may have been in a titty bar for a week straight.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Not good.

Have they checked the local titty bars?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Not good.

Have they checked the local titty bars?

There were no titty bars in the Bozone last time I was there, more's the pity.

There may be some now, but seeing as there are so many candidates for the "office" there, there's really not much of a market for paying customers.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I bet Jack Bauer knows where they are!
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Damn.  With Sept 11th August 22 coming up too, we all need to remain alert.

Adjusted for you.

+1... I need to buy more ammo.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#16]
The fed.gov fell for the 11 Egyptian Muslim exchange students who want to attend classes in US History, Culture and English language in the U.S.

With complete morons playing driver at the wheel of our country, us regular morons
are resolved to watch them come in and watch them attack.

Fucking horrible, but not unbelievable.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:23:01 PM EDT
[#17]
2 of them just sold me a slurpee
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Those eleven are probably the lieutenants carrying the orders to give to the rest of the terrorist fuckers who have wandered undetected over the border.

Buy more ammo while you can.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am assuming Montana is not their final destination.  Not many land marks worth blowing up in Montana is there?

There are a few areas down here I can think of (not landmarks though), and just a quick hop on the 15 too.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are a few areas down here I can think of (not landmarks though), and just a quick hop on the 15 too.

Chicago, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Detroit (but would anyone notice?), or west to Seattle and another crack at the Space Needle.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#21]
So, are they all Eqyptians or are they Syrian, Iranian, Saudi, etc. and came here via way of Egypt?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Those eleven are probably the lieutenants carrying the orders to give to the rest of the terrorist fuckers who have wandered undetected over the border.

Why wouldnt they just walk over the border as well? Comming over on a  visa and skipping your appointments sounds pretty stupid if one does not want to draw attention. I am sure they would prefer to keep it a little more low profile.

This will probably be nothing. Should keep an eye out just in case though.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Great.

They're over a week late for a month-long class.  My guess is they'll never show up and have dispersed so they don't draw attention.  

HH

Is this what the Iranians have planned for the end of the month?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:38:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why wouldnt they just walk over the border as well? Comming over on a  visa and skipping your appointments sounds pretty stupid if one does not want to draw attention. I am sure they would prefer to keep it a little more low profile.

They might not care because of the fact that it is two weeks until Aug. 22, the day the Iranians are going to "make their decision" on their nuke program.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They might not care because of the fact that it is two weeks until Aug. 22, the day the Iranians are going to "make their decision" on their nuke program.

Still enough time to stock up on potassium iodide.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless the date of some specifically planned attack was urgently expedited by OBL or whoever because of the Israel/Hezzbolah conflict.

Why was 8-22-06 mentioned. What's the significance if any?

HS1
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good point. Still though everyone says walking over the border would be much easier and safer than getting Visas so why even bother that route if hopping a fence is so much easier.

If a bunch of jihadis acted up like that I would be so tempted to go Dennis Quaid in Savior. I wont do it but I will certainly do my own personal Intel gathering on local adherents to their favorite religion.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

any suggestions where? I am not totally convinced something bad is going to happen, but might as well be prepared.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Find 'em fast by checking bars, strip clubs and houses of ill repute.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Well i'd not be surprised if these Egyptians ended up in Florida, so BOLO.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless the date of some specifically planned attack was urgently expedited by OBL or whoever because of the Israel/Hezzbolah conflict.

HS1

8-22 is the date the Iranians are making their decision on whether or not to cancel their nuke program.

It also happens to be the date that Muhammad ascended, went to Jerusalem, and met Moses and few other people... i.e. it is a religious holiday in Islam.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#33]
tag
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Great.

HH

Is this what the Iranians have planned for the end of the month?

Good question.  The short answer is I don't know.  I know I'm really not looking forward to August 22nd though.  Yossarian's question is extremely valid--how do we know they're Egyptians when they could be from anywhere over there.

I'll bet they don't find any of them, and if they do, they'll never get the whole group, IMO.  Hell, they could be anywhere west of the Mississippi right now or even further east.

HH
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Honestly, if there's so many of these types "going missing" after arriving here, why don't the .gov start an internet database with their pics or info or something?

Alert or paranoid types like us could at least take the time to peruse the site and become familiar with their faces. It works for AMW and missing kids and such, why not employ the same tactics in these cases?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
So, are they all Eqyptians or are they Syrian, Iranian, Saudi, etc. and came here via way of Egypt?

Excellent question...

This isn't good...
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HS1

8-22 is the date the Iranians are making their decision on whether or not to cancel their nuke program.

It also happens to be the date that Muhammad ascended, went to Jerusalem, and met Moses and few other people... i.e. it is a religious holiday in Islam.

And coincidentally, no one in the world gives a shit about that date other than Ahmadinejad and Iran.  That date has no significance to anyone, he's said NO all along, so WTF would he state NO again on the 22nd.  Something smells rotten to the core here.  Israel and/or the U.S. would be the most likely targets, especially Israel since he wants to wipe them off the face of the earth.

These guys could be a wholly separate part of Jihad with other plans in mind.

HH
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Honestly, if there's so many of these types "going missing" after arriving here, why don't the .gov start an internet database with their pics or info or something?

Alert or paranoid types like us could at least take the time to peruse the site and become familiar with their faces. It works for AMW and missing kids and such, why not employ the same tactics in these cases?

Because chances are, they will all have a certain ethnicity and the Liberals just cant have that. Imagine an actual photo lineup up people who are actually suspects? Oh the horror, they may all share a common genetic or cultural trait. They would just call it profiling and racist and all kinds of other stuff.

Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Where are the pictures of these guys?  We can't just look for any random 11 guys who might be from Egypt.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Where are the pictures of these guys?  We can't just look for any random 11 guys who might be from Egypt.

Wouldn't be surprised if every LE Agency within 1000 miles has their pics by now.

...hell, I sure hope they do.  

HH
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HS1

That is the date the Iranians are saying that they will have an "answer" about their nuclear program for the world.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

any suggestions where? I am not totally convinced something bad is going to happen, but might as well be prepared.

www.ki4u.com/

Ship fast, Texas company (important to me, perhaps not to you).  Not a shareholder, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Great.

HH

Ha Ha, foreign morons. Don't they know they'll fail the class. HA HA HA The jokes on them!
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#44]
It say's they flew in from Cairo but it never says where they eventualy landed. Did they make it to Montana or did they bail on one of thier connecting flights?
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I'm just hoping that these 11 lost children don't show up iin a very dramatic way on 8/22.

But if they do....IF THEY DO...then it's going to be the beginning of a REAL war and I think the boundaries of that war will be defined only by the limits of competing religions.   The physical locations in which that war will be fought are well known to us by now.   Mostly in the
mideast.    Iran and Syria may be radioactive before long and not just from Israeli nukes.  We may be tossing our own at them.

If something happens on 8/22 and it's both very big and very unwelcome, I'm SURE that the repercussions will be visible from space.    It will be intense and the entire world will be watching in awe and horror.

CJ

Or, ol' GW will get on TV again and ask us to remember that diversity is strength and that we should love the practitioners of that Religion of Peace (TM).  That seems to be about his speed.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
It say's they flew in from Cairo but it never says where they eventualy landed. Did they make it to Montana or did they bail on one of thier connecting flights?

Don't know, but my guess is, yes, they made it to Montana.  There'd be no reason to get off early because it'd raise too much suspicion and there would be an army of LEO's looking for them

It's easier to get there and then leave.

HH
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm just hoping that these 11 lost children don't show up iin a very dramatic way on 8/22.

But if they do....IF THEY DO...then it's going to be the beginning of a REAL war and I think the boundaries of that war will be defined only by the limits of competing religions.   The physical locations in which that war will be fought are well known to us by now.   Mostly in the
mideast.    Iran and Syria may be radioactive before long and not just from Israeli nukes.  We may be tossing our own at them.

If something happens on 8/22 and it's both very big and very unwelcome, I'm SURE that the repercussions will be visible from space.    It will be intense and the entire world will be watching in awe and horror.

CJ

I think the world will tolerate much evil from the jihadis. Including nuclear and biological attacks. The sheep wil blame the US and Israel and defend the Jihadis right to hate and preach the destruction of the Jews and the US.

If a 25kt ground blast happens in a suburb or  city in the US. I bet MOST media and average sheep will say we deserved it. The democrats will say how we brougfht it upon ourselves and blame it on Bush.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CJ

I think the world will tolerate much evil from the jihadis. Including nuclear and biological attacks. The sheep wil blame the US and Israel and defend the Jihadis right to hate and preach the destruction of the Jews and the US.

If a 25kt ground blast happens in a suburb or  city in the US. I bet MOST media and average sheep will say we deserved it. The democrats will say how we brougfht it upon ourselves and blame it on Bush.

And Bush will get on TV, tell us not to profile, make sure that we know that diversity is strength, and that Islam is the Religion of Peace (TM).  I know.  We've seen this movie before.
Link Posted: 8/7/2006 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

CJ

In that case, anyone of ME descent would be well-advised to get the hell out of Dodge or else.  There'd be no safe place for them...well. at least much of the country.  It'll be very ugly if we get attacked again, especially by someone in our country.  

HH
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top