Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 12:52:21 PM EST
Whoohoo a 4 day weekend.. Damn this is gona rock!!! 3 Days on the sand with my quad.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:54:01 PM EST
Yup i hear ya!

2 days bow hunting for elk, one day on the river to do a little fly fishing.

If all goes well, there will be a little boating to go with it, some water skiing too.

oh, and a few beers are in the works.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:56:19 PM EST
Waiting on a hurricane.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:57:40 PM EST
My weekend starts on Tuesday

VIVA LAS VEGAS
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:58:08 PM EST
Should be good. Im meeting up with the_groovinator (New dirtbike and new rider on sand. very bad juju). I got the video camera ready.. Ill post when I get back!! Hoping to catch some crashes (him not me).
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:00:12 PM EST
Woo Hoo, I start my 4 day WORK weekend, Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon-1500 till 0600 but I do get holiday pay, that and Im coming off my 7 days off in a row, this happens once a month, so I shouldnt complain, yall have fun
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:51:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
Should be good. Im meeting up with the_groovinator (New dirtbike and new rider on sand. very bad juju). I got the video camera ready.. Ill post when I get back!! Hoping to catch some crashes (him not me).

There is no way I'm getting my new bike dirty. It's going to sit in my garage until I buy another one. Then I'll ride it. I plan on sitting around camp all weekend drinking beer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:57:40 PM EST
I got to work tonight and Sun moring, other then that Im free until 11Pm tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:04:23 PM EST
Three day weekend? Must be nice.

I am working straight through, 9 hour days on the lead crew. (as in the heavy metal that they use to make bullets out of)

Lots of heavy lifting, working my ass off, all so I can throw a few extra bones to my lawyer for my divorce case.

Oh how I dread this weekend.

I hope the rest of ya'all enjoy it though. And drink a few cold ones for me!

Chris
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:12:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:
Three day weekend? Must be nice.

I am working straight through, 9 hour days on the lead crew. (as in the heavy metal that they use to make bullets out of)

Lots of heavy lifting, working my ass off, all so I can throw a few extra bones to my lawyer for my divorce case.

Oh how I dread this weekend.

I hope the rest of ya'all enjoy it though. And drink a few cold ones for me!

Chris

No Prob Chris.. Ill toast one to ya!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:04:33 PM EST
Is he still here?
Top Top