Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/30/2015 12:13:04 AM EDT
Anyone use them?  Legit?  Some of their prices are very good even after the $10 fee.  Anyone use them?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 2:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Interested as well.   Have some decent prices.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump.
Just browsed their sure.

Also interested. Surely, someone here must have used the club or heard shit about it?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 3:39:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Looked at the site the other day, if it is g2g, they will run everybody out of business....best prices around.  I'll wait for somebody else that has used them, before I jump on board.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:08:08 AM EDT
[#4]
tag for outcome/feedback
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:18:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Curious as well... need one of the arf millionaires to try it out first
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Just heard about them for the first time yesterday. Think I got an email or something.
Are they pretty new?
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Interesting. Just browsed the site, looks like a lot of CZ, Colt and Browning. If I knew it was good to go I probably would have spent some money tonight  

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 4:27:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Is this the link?

I can just sign up quick, make an order. Looks fun. I'll be the guinea pig.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 5:38:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Elks lodge in more head Beaufort runs a good gamble every year

1000 tickets numbered 000 to 999

First ticket (you pick number if available) is 50 bucks, additional numbers 20.

Contest starts first week in jan.  they weekly use the Carolina pick 3 number - your number comes up, you go to their ffl
And pick up the gun listed for that week.  If by heavens chance one of your numbers wins again,
You get another gun.  Your numbers can win every week
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 5:47:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 5:56:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is this the link?

View Quote
Excellent. Take one for the team and keep us updated.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#12]
An I missing something? Clicking on the compare to slick guns link usually shows them at a higher price then others
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is this the link?

View Quote

Update?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#14]
IF legit, they have some damn good prices
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How will they avoid running afoul of minimum advertised price rules?
View Quote

They only apply if you are an authorized dealer, and the punishment for violating MAP is losing your dealership. If you secure product through a third party, MAP doesn't really apply.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#16]
They have an Acog Ta-11 I'm interested in for $1140

Cheapest I've seen as of late. Hmmm

Eta: tag
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't get it. You pay $10 and then get cheap guns?
I hope its real. But it seems either a brand new website or its a fake.
It just doesn't seem organized well, broken links. Lack of info. I dunno, maybe its just me.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#18]
In for more info.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#19]
10 bucks over wholesale... right

Does the gun arrive in pieces or do they just send you a used dragon dildo?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered a SIG MPX late Sunday evening for $1201 out the door.....$1133 + 30 ship +3% CC fee.   Didn't want to do a bank transfer,  felt safer using a credit card.  I got a tracking number today and it should be at my FFL by Tuesday.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:39:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
10 bucks over wholesale... right

Does the gun arrive in pieces or do they just send you a used dragon dildo?
View Quote

I just doesn't seem right. I can't put my finger on it. But the website is odd, the concept is odd.
It's like the guy who stands a little too close to you in line at a store.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I ordered a SIG MPX late Sunday evening for $1201 out the door.....$1133 + 30 ship +3% CC fee.   Didn't want to do a bank transfer,  felt safer using a credit card.  I got a tracking number today and it should be at my FFL by Tuesday.
View Quote

Link for the Sig? Or do you have to be a member?
I didn't see there was multiple pages
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:40:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I bought a brand new BLR for 100 less in 2009 then they are advertising currently
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#24]
This site looks like shit.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Updates? Did they ship yet?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://store.10dollargunclub.com/SIG_MPX_9MM_8_PISTOL_FLIP_SIGHTS_KEYMOD_HG_30_p/SIG_MPXP9KM.htm

It shows Out of Stock now.

I didn't get the membership, however they didn't charge me the $10 fee.  I forgot they do charge a $4 invoice fee

I'll post pics when I get it from my FFL
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:48:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://store.10dollargunclub.com/SIG_MPX_9MM_8_PISTOL_FLIP_SIGHTS_KEYMOD_HG_30_p/SIG_MPXP9KM.htm

I didn't get the membership, however they didn't charge me the $10 fee.  I forgot they do charge a $4 invoice fee

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they ship yet?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Did they ship yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they ship yet?

I received a FedEx tracking label this morning.   The status says a label was created with an estimated arrival date of this coming Tuesday
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Did anyone else see that section about possible rental of guns?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I received a FedEx tracking label this morning.   The status says a label was created with an estimated arrival date of this coming Tuesday
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they ship yet?

Damnit, I hate you. Now I'm looking through their site.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is this a trap?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Is this a trap?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this a trap?

I saw that too. I wasn't quite sure what it meant.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#33]

They have no .22LR worth buying and their price on it is nothing special.

Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this a trap?

I'm really confused, and they make mention of having silencers but I have yet to find them. Also saw they mention they have to follow MAP on certain items. Hmmmmmmmmmm This is confusing.

Edit: Now I see if you buy a gift card and you don't use it for one year, they automatically give you a 10% balance increase
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm really confused, and they make mention of having silencers but I have yet to find them. Also saw they mention they have to follow MAP on certain items. Hmmmmmmmmmm This is confusing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this a trap?

They have suppressors, its under the "more products" tab.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:05:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this a trap?

Ah thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Edit: Now I see if you buy a gift card and you don't use it for one year, they automatically give you a 10% balance increase
View Quote

I haven't looked to hard into the site, but you give them $, hold it a year and they multiply it times 1.1?  That sounds like a great return (if not a ponzi scheme).  What was the pouty face for?

If legit, their prices seem nice.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#38]
https://www.linkedin.com/in/royaltyclouds
Here's the guy who's behind all of this.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they ship yet?

Did you also pay $30 in shipping? It seems this is their "flat rate" for all firearms and NFA stuff.
NVM I did a "mock check out" on a can and it was only $17.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#40]
not seeing that great of a deal. Cash price of m&p shield 9mm $370.03 we sell them in our shop for $369
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
not seeing that great of a deal. Cash price of m&p shield 9mm $370.03 we sell them in our shop for $369
View Quote

Most aren't that great of deals. There are a few out there though which are actually pretty good deals.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#42]
http://store.10dollargunclub.com/GLOCK_19_GEN_4_9MM_4_02_10RD_p/glock_pg1950201.htm

that will get them banned from selling gloc, that is $10 over cost btw

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Amway thread
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:04:19 AM EDT
[#44]
There prices on ammo do not seem to be that good for most stuff.

Guns seem to be it and miss.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Apparently they are trying the Costco/Sam's Club method of doing business.
Make most of your profit on the membership fee, and make less, percentage-wise on what you are selling, and don't take the hit on credit cards.
There will be many imitators, if this works out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#48]
I purchased a pistol from them on January 6th.  I ordered online and my order confirmation didn't look quite right to me.  said something about checking quantity of the order or something. Anyway I used the live chat feature and was able to talk to the guy running things immediately and he went on to check the distributor's website.  turns out the pistol I wanted wasn't available in that exact model so I could cancel the order or he would see if there was another version available.  It was a Sig 938 so as you know it comes in a variety of flavors.  He was able to verify the stock on another version at a very similar price, it was actually $20 less than the one I had ordered.  We set up the order and everything was good to go.

Noted on the order pages it says to please allow 5 to 7 days for shipping.  Ok no problem.  The 7th day rolls around and I still haven't seen any tracking numbers for shipping.  I contact him again and he looks into it and gets back to me.  apparently there is some issue concerning a new policy from some manufacturers about the distributors not being allowed to drop ship, but he did some manor of finagling and managed to get them to ship it.  I should see a tracking number Monday.  Monday comes, no tracking.  I should get it Tuesday.  again no tracking.

this gun didn't ship until the 22nd of January.  I'm more than frustrated but ok I paid for 2nd day air shipping, I should see it shortly.  It arrived at my FFL on the 26th.  I picked it up that afternoon and it was good.  good meaning it was the correct item and it was new in the box.  

I will say I don't believe there is anything dishonest about the 10 dollar gun club proprietor.  I think he is really trying to run a legit business and not out to screw anyone.  his customer service efforts are good.  I think my issue is with the distributor that he uses.  my gun came from Bill Hicks in Minnesota.  My FFL noted they have a reputation for poor shipping practices.  I would consider using his services again if I could get solid assurances of delivery dates.  If I put an order in and pay for 2nd day air, I don't want to wait 20 days to receive my order.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Meh...looked up 6 guns I am interested in. Every one was out of stock. Three of the six were within $20-30 of gunstore price. The other three could be had for same or less elsewhere online. Add the membership fee, shipping and transaction fee, and no credit card, not seeing it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I used onpoint firearms for a while. $5/mo. The thing with online gun stores that people like is that they can avoid the sales tax.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top