Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 8:49:26 PM EDT
This movie is amazing.... that is all.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah its a good one.  Damned brother nearly fucks it up for him though.  That always pissed me off.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Guns, grenades!  Hooray!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yeah its a good one.  Damned brother nearly fucks it up for him though.  That always pissed me off.

Me too man. He goes all, "I'm gonna save this tent village". Instead he gets capped and almost brings down the family buisness.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too man. He goes all, "I'm gonna save this tent village". Instead he gets capped and almost brings down the family buisness.

Growing a conscience and not wanting to facilitate genocide was the only redeeming quality of any of the characters in the film
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it would have been better if Michael Mann had made it, but he dropped the project and the producers who made Lord of War picked it up.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Growing a conscience and not wanting to facilitate genocide was the only redeeming quality of any of the characters in the film

Somebody has to do it...might as well profit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont start laughing during the first part in a movie theater.....people look at you weird...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#8]
It was a libtard movie that failed at all levels. I wanna sell guns to corrupt african war lords
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah its a good one. Damned brother nearly fucks it up for him though. That always pissed me off.

Boooooooooooooo!  Who let in the bleeding heart.  Isn't that Twilight in your Avatar?  

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yeah its a good one. Damned brother nearly fucks it up for him though. That always pissed me off.

Boooooooooooooo!  Who let in the bleeding heart.  Isn't that Twilight in your Avatar?  

Hardly a bleeding heart to be against genocide.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I just saw it the other night also form NetFlix and was entertained by it.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genocide?? With all the war, sickness and starvation in Africa, they are still outbreeding the rest of the 3rd world.....Genocide, hardly.......
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boooooooooooooo! Who let in the bleeding heart. Isn't that Twilight in your Avatar?

Damned now we gotta feel bad about watching entertaining movies.....shit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genocide?? With all the war, sickness and starvation in Africa, they are still outbreeding the rest of the 3rd world.....Genocide, hardly.......

None of that is a reason to kill innocent people.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:23:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boooooooooooooo! Who let in the bleeding heart. Isn't that Twilight in your Avatar?

Don't have to feel bad watching it. I enjoyed it, but I'm not going to pretend that that sort of killing is ok.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#16]
The time lapse filming of the cargo plane stripping/ scrapping/ salvaging seems to resemble a dead, beached fish.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of that is a reason to kill innocent people.

Go convince them of it...they dont need AKs to kill each other, they do pretty well with just machetes...

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group

Guess we can never watch a war movie again. War happens, accept it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck? Bleeding heart? I'm simply discussing the CHARACTERS in the FILM. None of the other characters exhibited a shred of redemption or evoked sympathy. The Interpol cop, so caught up in "doing the right thing", who has no problem bullying the wife. The wife, who sees what she wants to see, as long as it perpetuates her lifestyle. And don't even get me started on the dictators, or the Weisenthal character. Vitaly was fucked up, and KNEW he was fucked up, but couldn't stop it. When he finally caught a clue, he paid for it with his life.

And if you don't have the film knowledge or visual acuity to discern what's going on in my avatar, that's on you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<littlebill? innocent of what </littlebill?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#21]

And if you don't have the film knowledge or visual acuity to discern what's going on in my avatar, that's on you.

I think your avatar is hilarious...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The time lapse filming of the cargo plane stripping/ scrapping/ salvaging seems to resemble a dead, beached fish.

Why can't that ever happen in my neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Good flick.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:03:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What the fuck? Bleeding heart? I'm simply discussing the CHARACTERS in the FILM. None of the other characters exhibited a shred of redemption or evoked sympathy. The Interpol cop, so caught up in "doing the right thing", who has no problem bullying the wife. The wife, who sees what she wants to see, as long as it perpetuates her lifestyle. And don't even get me started on the dictators, or the Weisenthal character. Vitaly was fucked up, and KNEW he was fucked up, but couldn't stop it. When he finally caught a clue, he paid for it with his life.

Booooooo! BOOOOOOOO!! HIISSSSSS HISSS BOOOOOOOO!!!!  Come on man, we're discussing an action flick posted by a guy who's 10 beers into it.  You're taking this way too seriously.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Booooooo! BOOOOOOOO!! HIISSSSSS HISSS BOOOOOOOO!!!!  Come on man, we're discussing an action flick posted by a guy who's 10 beers into it.  You're taking this way too seriously.

Now 14..... ya man lighten up.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think your avatar is hilarious...

I see what you did there.

Lord of War was.....meh.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now 14..... ya man lighten up.

Internet, man.. serious business You better believe I'd still take a crate of free grenades if I had the chance!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:04:31 AM EDT
[#31]
10 beers...

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#32]
7 beers in, and I own it on blu-ray. I want to watch it again, as I only watched it the first time, but as I have work in 9 hours, I got to say its time to fo to bed. But I may have to watch it tomorrow! Good movie IMO, but was a wifes pick on buying!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It was a libtard movie that failed at all levels. I wanna sell guns to corrupt African war lords

This. The whole thing pissed me off.

And if you watch the part about the weapons on the 'extras' disc, the identify the M-16 as shooting 7.62x39
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was a libtard movie that failed at all levels. I wanna sell guns to corrupt African war lords

And if you watch the part about the weapons on the 'extras' disc, the identify the M-16 as shooting 7.62x39

Yeah, it was a libtard movie that blew up in the libtards faces. They meant for it to get people to be repulsed by guns. But instead the movie made people like guns more.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Just so theres no confusion, I LOVE that movie and would become an arms dealer in a New York minute if given the chance.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#36]
I watched it with the old lady a few weeks ago ( I have seen it many times)... This is how the convo went
her... hey you got a guns that look just like those (ak-47s)
me... yeah... so?
her... whats the recoil like, I wanna shoot one
me... not to bad,
her.. lets pause it i wanna go shooting
me.. ammo aint cheep these days
her.... how much dose a blowjob get me????

god I love that movie.......
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it was a libtard movie that blew up in the libtards faces. They meant for it to get people to be repulsed by guns. But instead the movie made people like guns more.

Correct it blames the evil guns for the problems in Africa not the evil people.  Love the first part 7.62x39 in factory brass case, packet loose, shipped to Africa, and kills a kid. How about reality surplus ammo, steel case, made in the 1950’s, packed in a spam can, on a striper clip, fired, and hits nothing.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#38]
I thought it kinda sucked - the opening sequence (reality suspended) of the ammo was cool, and the 2 chicks sent to f him were super hot, but otherwise didn't really care for it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#39]
the movie was ruined for me when a friend said the elf king was agent smith.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#40]
I <heart> genocide!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#41]
"I want the gun that Rambo had"

I loved that movie, fantastic laughs to be had throughout most of it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#42]
i liked it
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?

1, 2, or 3?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#44]
One of my favorite movies of all time.  Like others have said, someone is making money selling guns like that, and I'd jump at the chance to be that guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top