Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 10:34:17 AM EDT
aNYONE HAVE A LINE ON WHERE TO GET 10/22 MAGS ON lIBERATION daY?
Online?
These are the only item that I need to purchase.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Online?

bass pro shops has ruger factory mags. I like those.

Oh, you meant hi-caps? Sorry. I have no idea.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Online?

Not needing any factory mags, thanks. I refer to Hi Caps as Standard Caps.  They were the standard Capacity that I used before the stupid ban.

I just got a flyer from "Expensiver than Gold"(Cheaper than dirt) advertising the Junk All plastic models for $54...................................wonder what the NO BAN PRICE WILL BE?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about you all, but we Michiganians can simply pop on over to Canada and pick some up. Of course we always could, it just would have been illegal to bring them back.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not needing any factory mags, thanks. I refer to Hi Caps as Standard Caps.  They were the standard Capacity that I used before the stupid ban.

Big Amen to that. I like to know where to get the Mitchell Mags
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Online?

Ummm..that is incorrect. For a 10/22, the factory 10-round magazines are 'standard capacity'.

Sorry, but I still can't help you, beyond the semantic correction. Try bass pro shops/cabelas/brownells/etc.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#6]
WalMart used to carry hicaps for 10/22s... I remember seeing them back in the day.. when I was in middle school, and a slingshot was the best weapon I could get.

I would suppose maybe WalMart (if their politics didn't lean too far left) and places like Academy will probably carry them, along with gun stores.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top