Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 6:32:57 PM EDT
Who,Me?

Hey, MoFro, gimme any shit an I'll whip your ass.

take it from there.

(LEOs, let's hear your pet piss me offs)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
more like 1001 ways to get a thread locked.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Run up to him and show him the chocolate revolver you got for Easter.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey i'm a cat person.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#4]
You have to piss them off? I thought they came that way from the factory.

Heay all the ones I work with are awesome practical jokers, so next time one pulls you over try jumping out of your car and screaming " What the hell did you see me do?" Works like a charm.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
"Flip them off, there's nothing they can do!"

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTIGTTL

In Before The Idiots Get This Thread Locked
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's not funny, meow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#8]
LEO's are asses. Thugs are just  people trying to make it on their own in a fucked up world. They'd succeed if Johnny law would just go fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I hit on one that pulled me over, she then decided I was smoking weed and proceded to search me and my car for the next 30 minutes... damn bitch
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#10]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I hit on one that pulled me over, she then decided I was smoking weed and proceded to search me and my car for the next 30 minutes... damn bitch

Maybe she knew that she was pretty damn ugly and that only a person who was stoned or flat out drunk would hit on her......

Hence, she searched your car for the dope because she didn't smell alcohol on your breath...

Chris
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#12]
"Do I know how fast I was going?

YOU'RE the one with the radar gun, so YOU TELL ME!"

Yes I said that once.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Watch this video all the way to the end.  I'm sure the cop is pretty pissed........

link

Edited to add that there is some ignorant language in there.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hit on one that pulled me over, she then decided I was smoking weed and proceded to search me and my car for the next 30 minutes... damn bitchhr

Maybe she knew that she was pretty damn ugly and that only a person who was stoned or flat out drunk would hit on her......

Hence, she searched your car for the dope because she didn't smell alcohol on your breath...hris

I had just got off 8 hours of work after about 6 hours of college... my judgement must have been off
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"Do I know how fast I was going?

YOU'RE the one with the radar gun, so YOU TELL ME!"

Yes I said that once.

So, if you don't know, I guess I can say an number I want.....................................license and registration, meow.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#16]
My buddy had a bumper sticker that said" Dial 911 and make a cop cum"

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a girlfriend who followed the police car as it zig zagged across the highway to stop traffic...

He wasn't amused!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh, Yeah.

Call a female Officer 'Dickless Tracy'.

Ther'll be pretty good penalty markers out for that one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#19]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I remember a time when my school bus was pulled over and a kid pulled off for flipping off the police in a following cruiser.

It was an interesting day!

(no, it wasn't me )
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
LEO's are asses. Thugs are just  people trying to make it on their own in a fucked up world. They'd succeed if Johnny law would just go fuck off.

what a tool
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

WOW I call  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember a time when my school bus was pulled over and a kid pulled off for flipping off the police in a following cruiser.

What, is that some sort of crime?  Seriously, its just an expression.  My son showed me some vid of someone flipping off a cop whereas the LEO pulls out a stick and starts beating on him.  I've always surmised that that cop needed to be in the lock-up before dark.

(no, it wasn't me )

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#24]
(After intentionally running a stop sign in the rain so the cop will have to come up to your car in the rain)-

Traffic Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?

Smart Assed Citizen: Yup- do you know why I ran the sign?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

So did you convert to Islam in prison, or after you got out?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You wont be here very long.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? Come on, how many boys have been gunned down by Cops...and for what? Maybe they took a car, maybe they robbed someone, but shit man, that's just street survival, that ain't real crime.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#29]

man, some people....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#30]
IBTAL

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? Come on, how many boys have been gunned down by Cops...and for what? Maybe they took a car, maybe they robbed someone, but shit man, that's just street survival, that ain't real crime.

Somebody tries taking my car they won't need a cop to shoot them. Maybe instead of being worthless pieces of shit and stealing from those of us who contribute positivly to society they should put forth the little bit of extra effort to oh.. say get a job? More than likely if a cop guns someone down, they had a very damn good reason, they are there to protect society from the scum and when they take one out we all come out ahead.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool! Come over to Texas and have them boys try to steal my car. We don't wait for the cops before we pass judgement and sentencing around here. All prefectly legal too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
IBTL

Your free!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Watch this video all the way to the end.  I'm sure the cop is pretty pissed........

link

Edited to add that there is some ignorant language in there.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(no, it wasn't me )

What, is that some sort of crime?  Seriously, its just an expression.  My son showed me some vid of someone flipping off a cop whereas the LEO pulls out a stick and starts beating on him.  I've always surmised that that cop needed to be in the lock-up before dark.

Oh, I agree!
Offensive behavior does not equate to committing an offense. The behavior on the part of the police officer is why so many people consider them JBTs.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:15:07 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably during one of the gang rapes he was "guest of honor" at....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Like the kid who tried to blow the head off of an Ohio State Trooper? I guess he was just "street survivin" too.....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Simple answer is there are really only two ways to piss off a policeman.  The first is lie to me.  The second is do anything that will cause me to miss my lunch break or extend my shift as a result of your abject stupidity.  Other than that, theres not much thats going to really truly piss me off.

It seems like most folks here have never been a police officer, else they would know that you have to have extremely thick skin. On an average patrol you will be threatened with death, told that someone is going to kick your ass the minute you take off that badge, asked if they can have some of your wife's panties, told that your daughter is a great lay, threatened with lawsuits, called a racist, get shot at, have some jackass try to stab you.....

If cops were really the hair-trigger types who go off on nothing, they wouldn't last long.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Another thing one can do, in some jurisdictions, is to obey the law.  There are places in which the police will pull you over for doing the limit or 5 miles under.  The reasoning?  "Anyone doing that must have something to hide."  So, they proceed to do a drug search.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#41]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:28:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Stumble out of a bar, where cops hangout to give DUI's. Stumble out the door, try to gain access to multiple cars before getting in yours and driving away. Cop sees you, follows you and notices erratic driving and promply pulls you over:

Cop:How much have you had to drink tonight sir?
Me:None.
Cop: I just watched you stumble out of the bar, wander the parking lot until you found your car.
Me: Yes...
Cop: So tell me, how much have you had to drink?
Me:None!
Cop: Then how do you explain your behavior back there?
Me: Im the designated decoy.
Cop: Fuck You

Wrote me a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's like..... like..... deep dawg.

You're a genius!  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Stumble out of a bar, where cops hangout to give DUI's. Stumble out the door, try to gain access to multiple cars before getting in yours and driving away. Cop sees you, follows you and notices erratic driving and promply pulls you over:

Cop:How much have you had to drink tonight sir?
Me:None.
Cop: I just watched you stumble out of the bar, wander the parking lot until you found your car.
Me: Yes...
Cop: So tell me, how much have you had to drink?
Me:None!
Cop: Then how do you explain your behavior back there?
Me: Im the designated decoy.
Cop: Fuck You

Wrote me a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:41:06 AM EDT
[#45]
When an officer approaches your car, BE POLITE.

"Is there a problem, officer?"

And stay in the car with your hands on the wheel.

"What the F*@K you want, muthaf*@#er?"

Unless you want your ass kicked.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does your prison cell have Internet access?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I predict a short stay for you
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:56:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's like..... like..... deep dawg.

You're a genius!  

At least there's you.  The general inability of the people posting in this thread to recognize sarcasm has me worried about the overall intellegence level on this website.

Maybe the smart folks just don't post in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#49]
OK, thats far enough....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top