Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 10:03:38 PM EDT
Anyone have driving or ownership experience with this particular vehicle. I believe GM discontinued them with the 2005 model year, but not sure.  Any opinions or experience  with this vehicle i.e. reliability , maintenance issues etc...  , please post them. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone have driving or ownership experience with this particular vehicle. I believe GM discontinued them with the 2005 model year, but not sure.  Any opinions or experience  with this vehicle i.e. reliability , maintenance issues etc...  , please post them. Thanks.

My mom had a 2000 Blazer LT.  When we got it, we wanted four doors.  The Blazer is very reliable, and easy to maintain.  It was getting on in miles when we sold it this July, and the only real issue was the fuel sending unit...it crapped out and the gauge was flip-flopping from E to F worse than John Kerry.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#2]
All I remember about the S10 ZR2's is alot of folks would bring them in for suspension parts and axle shafts to be replaced and exhaust/mufflers.

If your dead set on a GM truck I havent heard anything bad about the colorado and they have a off road package also.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to all who posted info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top