Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2020 10:18:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep up the good work, I'm watching every week.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 4:08:39 PM EDT
[#3]
.. Shit what was it, 2 out of 3.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for your work OP, I watch it every week.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I love you too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:55:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Based on the picture, the monocore ICE filter has holes drilled through. I'm baffled how that's supposed to filter anything.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2020 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Based on the picture, the monocore ICE filter has holes drilled through. I'm baffled how that's supposed to filter anything.  

View Quote

Well, the original filter had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. It works by filtering out the cardinal grammies. But, I don't want to bore anybody with technical babble.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well, the original filter had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. It works by filtering out the cardinal grammies. But, I don't want to bore anybody with technical babble.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cardinal grammies are an archaic and ineffective method. You need bidirectional monopules counter-hilted and soldered at the primary trinodule.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:13:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Keep it up, great video!
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m so glad the hearing protection act was passed by the awesome republicans and we don’t have to worry about the NFA for suppressors anymore!
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I’m so glad the hearing protection act was passed by the awesome republicans and we don’t have to worry about the NFA for suppressors anymore!
View Quote

That and national reciprocity. God Bless America!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top