Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2014 10:46:55 AM EDT
i have an older guy i go to church with thats wanting an 20" ar  i have a DPMS 20" a3 upper ive had  for years that dosent have very many rds thru it (less than 250) i did use the bolt carrier for a few years in my 7.62x39 upper but other than that its just been sitting in back of safe. i also have an extra  anderson complete lower i just finished ( PSA classic lower parts kit and an a2 stock i had laying around).    what would be a fair asking price for the upper and lower? im also going to help him get a scope as he says his eyes arent very good. i was thinking maybe $400 range as i dont remember what i paid for the upper and i have just over a hundred in the lower. I just dont want to over charge the guy as hes been a good friend to my parents over the years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good to me. You could certainly get more in the private market but you would not be losing anything and would be giving a good acquaintance a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a good deal for the buyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top