Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 4:43:24 PM EDT
supposed to be pretty cool.  the speed and taste of flying but with no oil.
anybody here have one?  whats a good one to get?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one. It was a gift so, idk the name off hand. works pretty good on tator tots , sweet potato fries and steak
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like mine...
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the air fryers just miniature Nuwave ovens?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Got a Farberware one as a Christmas gift. I love it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the air fryers just miniature Nuwave ovens?
View Quote

The CharBroil is an infrared cooker.  It has a flame ring that is under an outer shell and inner shell.  Heat shoots up between the shells.  No flame is directly on the meat.  They are not as quick as some folks would like, but I have been very happy with mine.  Flavor is amazing with turkey and chikkenz. Read the directions, they cook better with the lid off.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The CharBroil is an infrared cooker.  It has a flame ring that is under an outer shell and inner shell.  Heat shoots up between the shells.  No flame is directly on the meat.  They are not as quick as some folks would like, but I have been very happy with mine.  Flavor is amazing with turkey and chikkenz. Read the directions, they cook better with the lid off.
View Quote
Got my Big Easy about 4 years ago. Everything comes out great, chicken(whole and parts), small turkeys, ribs, potatoes and corn on the cob. I like that there's no oil to contend with.
CharBroil had a forum going where members posted a lot of their recipes. It seems to have been removed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top