Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2002 2:08:46 PM EDT
When you accidently shove a Q-Tip too far into your ear.

OUCH!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]
One of these days you are going to be a Darwin Award winner.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

OUCH!!!!!
View Quote
This really is not up to your usual level of self mutilation.

Things are a little slow this weekend-perhaps you could run to the hardware store and pick up some random chemicals and power tools and then report back to us with something really fun.
View Quote

------------------------------------------

Please, please no more I can't take it !!!!!!!!
[:D]  [:D]

(Don't make him mad.  He'll bring back the I-left-the-iron-on topic !)
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When you accidently shove a Q-Tip too far into your ear.

OUCH!!!!!
View Quote

Ya know....there's a warning label on every one of those boxes that says, [red]"Do Not Insert Into Ear Canal"[/red]

Speaking of warning labels....has everyone seen these?  Some of these are a real hoot!
[url]http://www.funnyspoofs.com/menu/productwarnings.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Ya, that smarts. You know what else hurts? When you accidently shove a fish hook through your lip, then accidently tie it to a 10 pound lead weight and drop it from the roof of a 5 story building. Man that hurts!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that fish hook-sinker thing is annoying. I hate when that happens!

Ever get your tie caught in the car door when you lean into the window to give your wife a goodbye kiss? And get drug down the driveway? And towed seven blocks while frantically clutching at the side of the vehicle? Run over three times when she turns corners? Smacked in the head when she opens the door after parking? Stepped on?

Makes me so mad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, she does this to me, too, AR10. (Your wife, that is, not mine.)
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, that fish hook-sinker thing is annoying. I hate when that happens!

Ever get your tie caught in the car door when you lean into the window to give your wife a goodbye kiss? And get drug down the driveway? And towed seven blocks while frantically clutching at the side of the vehicle? Run over three times when she turns corners? Smacked in the head when she opens the door after parking? Stepped on?

Makes me so mad.
View Quote

I know what you mean.  

It's like the other day.  I was sittin’ on the stoop, not doin’ much, just burnin’ the hair off my arms with my magnifyin’ glass, and I reached for that...um...

Meat thermometer?

Yeah.  And I just started to stab myself in the thigh, over and over again, with the meat thermometer.  Ouch, that really hurt!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#9]
AR-15gal,

or how about this on a bottle of weed killer:

"Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to..."

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're gonna be stupid you gotta be tough!

Just joking.That's always been one of my secret fears.I've always been afraid somebody will knock into me in the bathroom as I've got that q tip about 6 inches in my ear.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:12:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just joking.That's always been one of my secret fears.I've always been afraid somebody will knock into me in the bathroom as I've got that q tip about 6 inches in my ear.
View Quote

Hey GreyGhost, I'm guessing you got that line ("if you're going to be stupid you've gotta be tough) from an old country song right? I've heard it before, but haven't been able to find out who did it or what album it's on. I've been looking for a few months, to no avail.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OUCH!!!!!
View Quote
This really is not up to your usual level of self mutilation.

Things are a little slow this weekend-perhaps you could run to the hardware store and pick up some random chemicals and power tools and then report back to us with something really fun.
View Quote

------------------------------------------

Please, please no more I can't take it !!!!!!!!
[:D]  [:D]

(Don't make him mad.  He'll bring back the I-left-the-iron-on topic !)
View Quote

Oh god, I forgot about that iron one. My hand still has a plastic-like "finish" from where the skin melted...

But seriously guys, that q-tip really hurt pretty damn bad. No joke...
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I know what you mean.  So, like, the other day I was digging around my 6 month ingrown toenail with a screwdriver.  I felt like I wasn't getting much done...so I went for my....

Exacto-knife.  Yeah...that's it.  So I started to root around some more...and I dug the sucker out.  But boy...did it hurt.  But I wondered what pain really was.  So I left a trail of blood on my way to the kitchen and reached for the...

Jalapeno pepper jar...and sprinkled some of the juice on it.  Boy...did that smart...
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But seriously guys, that q-tip really hurt pretty damn bad. No joke...
View Quote

Okay then here's a serious response-call food spitter girl and see what's up-you need someone to keep an eye on you. Someday we're not gonna hear from you for a month and have to figure out who you are and get the fireman to kick the door in because you were killed by your cappuccino machine. Get a girl, they are useful in talking men out of really dumb idea and she could at least call 911 if SHTF.
View Quote

I'm presently waiting for a return call. Got the machine this earlier today. She was at work, and should just be getting off.

I bet I'll be getting more than you will tonight [bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I know what you mean.  So, like, the other day I was digging around my 6 month ingrown toenail with a screwdriver.  I felt like I wasn't getting much done...so I went for my....

Exacto-knife.  Yeah...that's it.  So I started to root around some more...and I dug the sucker out.  But boy...did it hurt.  But I wondered what pain really was.  So I left a trail of blood on my way to the kitchen and reached for the...

Jalapeno pepper jar...and sprinkled some of the juice on it.  Boy...did that smart...
View Quote

LOL!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#17]
CG, sometimes I worry about you. hehe
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#18]
My father did that in Japan once, and it took a good 20 minutes before he could get the people around him to understand what had happened.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:03:07 PM EDT
[#19]
It hurts when you stick your finger to far up your nose!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#21]

I bet I'll be getting more than you will tonight [bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][/quote]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=121184[/url]

You had better read this thread first if you are accident prone. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself....fullclip
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#22]
CG: I sincerely hope you wear pants that have buttons and not zippers!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
AR-15gal,

or how about this on a bottle of weed killer:

"Directions for use: It is a violation of federal law to..."

View Quote

Yeah, and how about those federal laws prohibiting you from removing the tags off your pillows and mattresses.  What's up with that?  [:\]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Say, have you read the new Maxim yet? Apparantly, you can actually break your willie. If while engaged in vigorous intercourse, you come all the way out, then miss your target on the way in and hit the pelvic bone, you can get what's known as a penile fracture. Ouch!

But don't worry, I'm sure this won't happen to you. Now if you'll excuse me, there's some knives in the other room that need juggling. I'll report back on the results.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Say, have you read the new Maxim yet? Apparantly, you can actually break your willie. If while engaged in vigorous intercourse, you come all the way out, then miss your target on the way in and hit the pelvic bone, you can get what's known as a penile fracture. Ouch!
View Quote

That must have been how sgtar15 busted his nut. One would think that after all those years of target practice he would have better aim.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

...prolly' won't hit much.... [:-)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top