Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 9:40:42 PM EDT

New Trailer for the upcoming Conan movie gives me hope that it will be filled with many lamenting women  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
A cold beer in a hot shower?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm afraid that if I go see this movie then I'll spend the entire time waiting for Rodney McKay to insult his intelligence.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Meh, he was more badass as Khal Drogo.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Vagina.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm afraid that if I go see this movie then I'll spend the entire time waiting for Rodney McKay to insult his intelligence.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have no idea what this thread is about but this course of action is always a helluva good one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what this thread is about but this course of action is always a helluva good one.

What is best in life is to see your maid and your wife driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of any miscellaneous children,,,

and also inviting Kurt Waldheim (who was in fact a nazi) to your wedding and then being govenor of CA (which is in fact a communist state),

but anyway,

what is best in life is to see your enemies driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is best in life is to see your maid and your wife driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of any miscellaneous children,,,

and also inviting Kurt Waldheim (who was in fact a nazi) to your wedding and then being govenor of CA (which is in fact a communist state),

but anyway,

what is best in life is to see your enemies driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

eh hem...

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#9]
yeah, it's been a few years,

crush them,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top