Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2001 8:39:28 PM EDT
Well, those suckers did it. They approved me for $500.00.
Every day since I got the card in the mail(ok, it was yesterday) I'm SO tempted to run over there and snatch up another rifle or shotgun, or BOTH.
Now, I've bought [b]3[/b] new rifles in the last 2 weeks, and I'm trying to hold back, but I've got a craving I can't control. I NEED something new!![:D]

What should I get next??
I'm thinking maybe an autoloading 12ga, like an 11-87 or something. Or maybe a Rem 700 in .308 or 30/06. Or maybe just a Rem 870. Or maybe a couple more 10/22s so I can make a gatling gun.

I don't know what to do!!!
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, you got it bad huh?  A Wal-Mart credit card! LOL!  What will they come up with next?  Hell, I don't know TREETOP all of them sound pretty good to me.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I sorta liked the Henry .22LR lever action I saw the last time I was at Wal-Mart.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
TreeTop,
Don't limit yourself to whats in stock.
Go back and get the special order man to show
you all the stuff they can get.

Happy Shopping!

P.S.
The only cravings that are worth controlling
are the ones that make you fat!
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I sorta liked the Henry .22LR lever action I saw the last time I was at Wal-Mart.
View Quote

HaHa!! I just picked mine up a few nights ago! That was one of the three I've gotten in the last 2 weeks. The Henry lever-action .22, another Mosin-Nagant(shorty/folding stock project) and a Ruger mini-14 that I pick up on Thursday.

I got the Henry so I could have a reliable repeater for Aguila Colibris, since they won't cycle an autoloader.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
TREETOP,
  Check with your Wal Mart and see if they still have one of the Beretta 391 synthetics in stock, a couple of months ago most stores received two of them priced pretty nice ($599 if memory serves me right). You can also get a pretty sweet deal on a 597 LSHB (around $239) or even a .450 guide gun ($458). These have been my favorite shelf guns for about the last 6 months. Or if you wanna spring a little more the Winchester X2 is around $790.

If you go for a bolt gun just remember the Weatherby Vanguard isn't made by Weatherby it just wears their name, the damn thing is made in Japan or China I forget which one.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Cravings are bad.  I know of people who have bought 5-8 handguns, 4 long guns in one year (we're talking about $500+ price range for all)
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, did I mention that the H&R Ultra SS1 is a sweet gun? I picked mine up last week (.22WMR). You can get that one for $138 and some change, laminated wood and all!!!

Jake
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#8]
GSG9, By any chance does Wal-Mart have some sort of online catalog?
I'd like to go in tomorrow and look through the special-order catalog, but I'm afraid I'll buy something right then and there. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#9]
TREETOP,

We don't have our own online catalog but I can help you out a little here. If you check out [url]www.internetguncatalog.com[/url] you might find something you like, this is the online catalog for Sports South, one of Wal Mart's suppliers. Just keep in mind no assault weapons of any sort rifle or shotgun and no handguns, Most everything else is available if you just give them a model number and say that you think Sports South carries it. Also Henry, Ruger, Winchester, Weatherby, Browning, and a few more will come from Lipsey's but a good sales associate will know which distributor to call.

Hope this helps you a little.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks, GSG9. That helps...[:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Alot of you guys don't like Rosie O Donald but will shop in a Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart has given that bitch alot of money as her sponsor. I wouldn't go in a Wal-Mart to take a $hit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By red man:
Alot of you guys don't like Rosie O Donald but will shop in a Wal-Mart.  Wal-Mart has given that bitch alot of money as her sponsor. I wouldn't go in a Wal-Mart to take a $hit.
View Quote

not only that but most of the Wal-Marts here in middle Georgia are pulling all firearm related items from the shelves ... ain't that some chit!
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By red man:
View Quote

Did I miss something you guys?  I always thought that rosie was a spokesperson for [b]K-Mart[/b].  (They have since booted her)

Wal-Mart is the place where old people greet you at the door and a smiley face is going around knocking over price signs while he (it was a masculine smiley) whistles. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/13/2001 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#14]
red man=incorrect.
Lawn Dart=correct.

I do a lot of my regular shopping at Wal-Mart. Not because of the prices. Not because of the selection. Not because of the employees. Not because everything is easy to find.

[b]Because they sell guns!!![/b]
They're the last "discount" store to carry firearms, and I'm going to continue to support them as long as they do.
K-Mart no longer sells guns.
Target also used to sell guns.
Remember Gemco? Yup, they sold guns too.

Not anymore.

Only Wal-Mart has the guts to still carry long guns. They don't always have what I want, They don't sell handguns or "assault weapons" or "high capacity" magazines, or .50BMG ammo, and their sales staff is often stumped by simple questions, BUT THEY STILL SELL GUNS!

If I need paper plates, or napkins, or soda, or chips, or flashlight batteries, or whatever, I'd rather give my money to a company that realises guns are not evil. Even though there's a large grocery store right around the corner from me, and Wal-Mart is 15 minutes away.

[size=5][blue]I Shop at Wal-Mart and I'm proud.[/blue][/size=5]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#15]
We are getting two Super WalMarts in our area
and they have trippled the guns and supplies
area in relation to the older stores they closed.

kmart has pulled out all their guns and ammo
but still sells BB guns. Whats that?
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 4:53:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[size=5][blue]I Shop at Wal-Mart and I'm proud.[/blue][/size=5]
View Quote

For the same reasons that you mentioned and Sams son is a MOH winner and a VN vet.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#17]
[size=4]I hope you guys arn't that blind to what WAL-MART really means to America.  They buy up cheap property, usually wet lands and destroy small communities whereever they go. They get tax breaks and create new minimum wage jobs for the kiddies. The biggest problem is that they destroy whatever small community based businesses are in their way, some even sell gas nice and cheap. (Its a loss leader just to get you all to shop there)  I know its convenient, I know its cheap but next time you think about buying something like guns from them think about why they still sell them.......its not because they share our views its because they make MONEY!!!!  Thats my $.02[/size=4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:29:44 AM EDT
[#18]
KlingtonHtr,

Everyone is in business to make money.  Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.  I'd love to patronize many of the small businesses in my community.  Just wish they'd be open evenings and weekends!  My experience has been that people, myself included, will pay a few % more at a local shop if they get the service that local shops USED to be known for.

Having said that, I will agree that MalWart is overbuilding.  There are 3 of them within a 20 minute drive of my house.  Seems like overkill and they serve to strain an already overloaded infrastructure.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeah I totally agree with you, like I said I still shop there because its convenient. I try to stay with the local businesses for certain items (guns,appliaces,sexy outfits for the wife, lol etc.)
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:56:53 AM EDT
[#20]
So what your saying is that WalMart is only in it for the money?
Whoa, I`ll be on the lookout for those money minded business from now on.
And I`m getting real tired of getting things cheaper than I used to get the same product for.
And all those senior citizens working there are probably useless anyway.
Good points I`ll keep shopping at Wal Mart. BTW Montegomery Wards used to sell firearms, Sears too, Fedco. Lots of discount stores have folded to the left.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:57:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Hey TREETOP,

One of the guys on the board (I'm so bad with names... sorry!) brought his Weatherby 7mm magnum that he purchased at WalMart.  He said they don't usually display them but to ask what they had in stock in the back.  He said because they are in storage sometimes they'll have some superficial rust or scuff marks and you can get them to discount the price on them.  

I'm just saying that, after the FAL, that weapon gives me the screaming thigh sweats!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Treetop is correct.    
See what happens when
you get old , you can't tell the difference between two different stores. I still don't shop there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 9:35:07 PM EDT
[#23]
[UPDATE]

Man, you guys shouldn't have let me go there alone this evening!!
I figured I'd make the drive up there since my GF needed some Pepto(she's sick[:(]), and why not check out the rifles while I'm there, just to see what they've got in stock right now.

To make a long story shorter, [b]I bought a Savage bolt action rifle in 30/06[/b]. Composite stock, blued finish, no sights, cheapo Simmons 3-9X scope, etc.

Cha-ching! $362.43.

I couldn't help it.

It was either that or the Weatherby, and they didn't have a Weatherby in stock in 30/06. I liked the feel of the Weatherby a tad better, but the Savage looked a little cooler to me, plus it already has mounts for optics, and I can put the scope it comes with on one of my other rifles.

Anyway, this is my first 30/06, I felt like I was lacking something for long distance. I mean I've got 2 rifles in 7.62X54, and one in 7.5mm French, but I wanted either a 30/06 or a .300winmag. Something a little more mainstream.

I get to pick it up in 10 days, just in time for my birthday!![:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#24]
treetp, Walmart will special order you just about any long gun you want.  They just don't publicise it.  The Weatherby Vangaurd you like was made by Howa on weatherby tooling and production ceased about 5-6 years ago but it is a great rifle.  If you want a Savage in 30-06 go back and order a Tactical for about $410-$425 w/o scope.  I got one for my buddy and it shoots 3/4" at 100yds.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#25]
They've told me that it takes [i]at least[/i] 2 weeks for a special order to come in, then I have to wait an additional 10 days after that.
I'm a little to antsy for that.
I did see the "Tactical" model in the special order book, it looks nice. They didn't show one in 30/06, though, only .308 and some others.
I just get over-eager sometimes and want stuff right away.[:D] It's bad enough I have to wait the 10 days.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:33:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey, buddy!  I know that antsy feeling!  It's the Sickness...
I have an idea for you.  Go buy a LOT of ammo from WALLYWORLD, and a few other Neato-Jet items for all those other things you already have.  Sometimes, it's more fun to feed the hungry than to take on another starving child, ah, er, something like that!
OR, you could go in everyday for a week and use that card one day at a time.  OK, that probably didn't help...
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
TT gsg9 is speaking truth! Try looking at special orders! also the Remington 597 LSHB is a great deal at walmart.Althoughit might be a blem.If you order anything -guns- it usually is,RAG on them if you find the smallest ding and tell them its a blem----thats all they buy.--a 25-40% of your quoted price or tellem to keep the BLEM! real loud![%|]
View Quote

I may speak the truth but you my friend are [b]FOS[/b]! If all Wal Mart sales is blemished weapons then there must be a shitload of blemished guns in stock at Sports South, Lipsey's, and Gene Sears. Not only that there would be blemished weapons in every caliber and every model just sitting waiting to ship out to Wal Mart. I also know for a fact that Wal Mart's firearms markup is less than half of what you are saying. It may also be useful for you to know that when guns are recieved they are inspected and logged (notice the little white sticker on the stock), at this time most blemishes are found and sent back to the respective distributor.

How do I know this?
I'll tell you.
For nine hours a day five days a week I am surrounded by Wal Mart firearms!

Jake
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, I bought some ammo too.....
And most of my toys are over-accessorized already...

I'll post some pics next month or so, I plan to get them all together for a group photo shoot.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They've told me that it takes [i]at least[/i] 2 weeks for a special order to come in, then I have to wait an additional 10 days after that.
I'm a little to antsy for that.
I did see the "Tactical" model in the special order book, it looks nice. They didn't show one in 30/06, though, only .308 and some others.
I just get over-eager sometimes and want stuff right away.[:D] It's bad enough I have to wait the 10 days.
View Quote

TREETOP,
The typical wait is less than a week but we say 7 to ten days to keep the over anxious out of out hair. Thursday night I ordered an 870 SP camo and it arrived Tuesday. The long wait is on short production guns like the Winchester Legacys and Henry Golden Boys, you typically wait a month or so for those.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Man, GSG9, I wish the guys at the Wal-Mart [i]here[/i] were as knowledgeable as you about store policy and what's available. Every time I go in there it seems like the guy who was getting trained the time I was in previous is training someone new. At least I go in there knowing something about firearms, I can only imagine the bonehead situations that could arise from the blind leading the blind.
Thanks for your input on the situation. It's good to know that someone there knows their stuff, even if it's all the way in Virginia.[;)]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Thanks TREETOP, but if all goes well I'll be leaving Wal Mart in the next couple of weeks, possibly getting a job at a chevy dealership.

By the way, the 391 synthetics weren't $590 they were $522, I looked today.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 4:38:14 AM EDT
[#32]
treetop, local wal mart here had rem 7400/270 for $319! cheaper than dealer cost! keep checking them out.....
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Sears and JCPenny also used to sell guns.  Boscovs still does, though.

And BTW, MY LOCAL K MART IS STILL SELLING GUNS AND AMMO...WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

I just bought some .223 from them the other day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
[UPDATE]

Man, you guys shouldn't have let me go there alone this evening!!

To make a long story shorter, [b]I bought a Savage bolt action rifle in 30/06[/b]. Composite stock, blued finish, no sights, cheapo Simmons 3-9X scope, etc.

Cha-ching! $362.43.

I couldn't help it.

It was either that or the Weatherby, and they didn't have a Weatherby in stock in 30/06. I liked the feel of the Weatherby a tad better, but the Savage looked a little cooler to me, plus it already has mounts for optics, and I can put the scope it comes with on one of my other rifles.

Anyway, this is my first 30/06, I felt like I was lacking something for long distance. I mean I've got 2 rifles in 7.62X54, and one in 7.5mm French, but I wanted either a 30/06 or a .300winmag. Something a little more mainstream.

I get to pick it up in 10 days, just in time for my birthday!![:D]
View Quote

Hey!  I have that rifle!  It's a Savage III?

I paid $400 for it 2 years ago and love it.
2 years two deer!
[sniper]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
treetop, Walmart will special order you just about any long gun you want.

If you want a Savage in 30-06 go back and order a Tactical for about $410-$425 w/o scope.
View Quote

I went back last night to see about special ordering the "Tactical" model, but they can't get it in 30/06. I guess their distributor doesn't offer it. I may get one later in .308 or .300WinMag, though.[:D]
I think the "standard" model will be fine for now.
And the sooner I pay off the card, the sooner I can buy another!!!

BTW, while in a local Gun store this evening to pick up my Mini-14(after waiting 10 days), I paid for another Mossberg 500. I'm beginning to think I have a real problem...
The mossy is used, but the internals look like it's never been fired. I talked them down to $145.00, and I knew I would have kicked myself later if I hadn't snatched it up immediately.

I get to pick it up on the 26th, My Birthday!!
[:D]

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:25:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Yo Treetop----Was the $362.43 for the Savage with tax and DROS?
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yo Treetop----Was the $362.43 for the Savage with tax and DROS?
View Quote

Nope. Just for the rifle, scope, and sling.
I paid the usual $15.00 for the DROS.

They sure come up with some oddball prices, huh?[:)]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 11:44:34 PM EDT
[#38]
That is a good price! The M111 wholesales for $320.00!
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 2:56:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Purchased a Marlin model 9 carbine from Walmart in 1997 for the clearence price of $200 nib! seen at gun shows for $300 and up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#40]
treetop, you do not have a problem. me and my buddies talk about this a lot. it`s also not a question of "need" like some people (wife-ex wife)like to "infest" into your FUN! i can tell you how many times i kicked myself in the butt, for passing something up, for NO GOOD REASON, except for the "need" thing, or what you said.(something wrong) hell with it! live once and ENJOY IT!!!...(just be careful)...B&G[^]
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#41]
FYI Kmart still sells Firearms amd plenty of them !
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 11:44:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
GSG9 =JAKE= Walmart Firearms;I do not care how you preceive the firearms walmart sells.I sincerly doubt that diffrent stores have diffrent firearms selection/special order policies....      I've both special ordered 1 firearm there and purchased 2 others from the standing inventory.......ALL WERE BLEMS!......I got all for 10% to 20%[the special order] OFF the agreed upon price.The special order 1 the price was set when I ordered a NEW firearm! NOT A BLEM! You sound like a Wallyworld school of thought graduate [Su'maCum'Lata'] This place sounds like when I worked at McDonalds in High ScHool,The manager was often heard telling us [the children] to either pick that food up off the floor or stop playing with it AND put it on the bun! [>:/] I think Your Confused, to say the least but then I'm FOS![;)]      
View Quote

[b]Yes I do say you're full of sh!t when you tell me you know my job and my merchandise better than I do! [/b] Besides I couldn't know sh!t I only work in one of the top ranked stores in the company, not to mention the second highest ranked sporting goods department in the company. If you want to live in your own little world and believe that the Remington 700 Senderos we sell are blems (no matter that we sell all available calibers) go ahead and pay your dealer buddy the extra couple of hundred in difference because he "guarantees it to be factory fresh". As for me I'll continue to buy my PC firearms where they are affordable and I know their origin and quality even though I am leaving the company in a week and a half. [b]I have personally spoken with Remington Arms and Marlin Firearms about backorders and availablity issues so your dribble means nothing to me.[/b]

I might also mention that Wal Mart is a far cry from McDonalds... At Wal Mart you may work alongside a teenage cashier working after school but you also get the best benifit package I have ever been given. [b]Besides, I don't think that McDonalds assistant manager's saleries start at $32,000 per year![/b]

Again, this only comes from [i]lowly me [/i]who works in a 4.5 acre supercenter that does $100,000,000 per year. I don't know a thing, just ask anyone on the board.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:02:40 AM EDT
[#43]
I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT WALLMART SUPPORTS THE SECOUND AMM. BY SELLING GUNS BUT THEY WILL NOT DO SO FOREVER.  THEY ONLY SELL PC GUNS AT LOW PRICES THAT HURT YOUR LOCAL SMALL SHOPS THAT TRY TO PROVIDE NON PC FIREARMS.  PC GUNS IS THE MAJORITY OF THE FIREARMS MARKET AND SMALL DEALERS NEED THESE SALES.  THAT IS WHY YOU CAN EXPECT HIGHER PRICES AT LOCAL SHOPS. I SHOP WALMART BECXAUSE THEY SELL GUNS BUT I BUY GUNS AND AMMO FROM SMALL DEALERS.
I ONCE SAW A WALMART EMPLOYEE FILLING OUT A 4473 FOR THE HISPANIC CUSTOMERS AT THE COUNTER. I POLITELY INFORMED HIM THAT HIS ACTIONS WERE ILLEGAL OUT NOF HEARING RANGE OF HIS CUSTOMER AND HE SCOFFED AT ME BUT SECONDS LATER I HEARD A PAGE FOR MANAGER ASSISTANCE OVER THA PA SYSTEM.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't really think that there is such a thing as a PC gun. Sad but true. [:(] - but PC is a load anyway.
--

The way that business works is that if you do not do something different or better than the other guy then you will probably not be in business for long.

Any smart businessman would quickly realize this and adapt.  For the reasons that we all know Wal-mart has already ceded a large part of the market (handguns, military style rifles, used guns) to anyone who wants it.  There should be more than enough of a market for those products for someone to be very successful.  They don't have to give up on the new rifle sales either but they NEED to offer something that Wal-Mart doesn't or can't.  That could easily be experience or customer service (there aren't that many GSG9s out there) even this is severely neglected by many gun stores.

If someone really wants to stay in business they will but they need to work at it.  They should not need or expect me to prop them up by buying 10/22s or Mossbergs from them.

If you feel that you are getting something from your shop that Wal-mart can't give you then buy from them, others will make a different decision, and many do enough buying that they can spread it around a bit.

I also think that large retail stores that sell guns get many people into gun ownership, shooting, and shooting sports that would not have otherwise been. - They have also been doing it for a long time (not the same players).
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#45]
I AM NOT KNOCKING WALMART AT ALL FOR SELLING GUNS. I WILL PROBABLY GET TORCHED FOR THIS ONE ( NO ONE IS FLAMING ME ). THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN MY AREA THAT PURCHASE GUNS FROM WALMART DO NOT CARE ABOUT GUN RIGHTS. THEY JUST WANT A TIRTY OUGHT SICX FOR DEER HUNTIN.  HEN THESE PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR BRAND NEW WALMART/ FLEETFARM GUN THEY COME IN TO THE SHOP I WORK AT EXPECTING US TO FIX FOR FREE OR SEND IT BACK TO THE MANF. FOR THEM AT NO CHARGE CAUSE IT IS " UNDER WARRANTY" NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YHIS BUT WE GET QUITE A FEW.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 2:25:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Treetop,
If Walmart carries Henry rifles you should try to get the Golden boy .22. Its hard to get but I love mine. Its the smoothest lever action I've ever shot. Jeff[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=966303&a=12105596&p=44045665&Sequence=0&res=high[/img][img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=966303&a=12105596&p=44045666&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Bolt,

I am not going to continue this pissing match with you. I have stated my point, even gotten a little loud last night (sorry it was St. Patty's), and now I think its over. Yet you wish to make this a personal dig at me, well go ahead if thats what you want.

I think everyone who actually read this post knows I'm not going to work in an auto parts store, so I wont even address that further.

I also see no need in addressing Wal Mart pay any further than to say my car is paid for, I eat at whatever restraunt I want to, it wasn't a big deal to buy my girlfriend a pauve necklace when she bought my ArmaLite for Valentines Day, [i]and at least I'm posting from a Compaq with a K6-2 instead of a Web TV!!![/i][;D]

Jake
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#48]
What a bunch of crap this turned into...

[:(]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Bolt,

You Sir are a dick.  Are you so insecure that you have to go after a fellow gun owner?  Save your shit for the people who want to deprive us of our rights.  You made your point…..move on.

GSG9- good luck on your new job.  Cars are also an addictive hobby.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 6:01:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Lemmie see if I have this correct...
...beat on chest while screaming "I have to be right---I have to be right---(repeat a few dozen times) all over nothing...
Some of you boys in "puter land" be wound pretty tight!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top