Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 9:13:03 PM EDT
I hope I don't get anybody in trouble for letting this out, but here's the word from a buddy of mine that works in intelligence at the Pentagon.

High resolution infra-red and conventional satellite photos, combined with the new extra-low frequency through-earth radar (ELFRAD) technology, have revealed that the Chinese are now nearing completion of an exact working replica of our so-called "spy plane." From what our guys been able to piece together, it appears that the Chinese plan to present this completely functional like-new replica to the U.S. within the next 5 to 7 days as a "goodwill gesture," to replace the damaged one. Though they continue to insist (ridiculously) that the accident was our fault.

I don't know what anybody else thinks about these developments, but I am very suspicious of their motivations. "Goodwill" my ass. Mightn't they be just maneuvering to get a contract to build all our military aircraft for us?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Better keep that ELFRAD turned on and pointed straight down.  I swear I hear this digging sound.  It wouldn't be beneath them to tunnel their way through.  

You remember as a kid trying to dig straight down to China, don't you?
You think they didn't have the same thought?

[red][size=4]P.R.K.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top