Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 8:11:16 PM EDT
What a winner this fat clown is:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/07/video-toyota-dealer-employees-caught-snooping-through-customer/

Old video, probably posted before, but still frost my cookies. They NEED cameras to keep them honest. Some people have zero morals,
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:20:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Whenever I take my truck in I first remove everything of any value.

Also, I've seen people turn over their entire key ring to the service guy.  Stupid.  I take the truck key off the ring and that's all they get.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Video not working on my phone, but I've heard similar stories.  Makes me glad I remembered the two Premium BCGs under the driver's seat just before handing my car off last time.

ETA: Found the pill video on YouTube, can't embed since my membership ran out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#3]
When gas was almost at 5 in oregon a couple of years ago dropped my Golf off at the stealership for service with almost a full tank, came back empty.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:41:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Just seeing that phat phuk looking at and smelling those pills, man what a low, low life.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:54:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whenever I take my truck in I first remove everything of any value.

Also, I've seen people turn over their entire key ring to the service guy.  Stupid.  I take the truck key off the ring and that's all they get.

this eveytime.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:04:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't keep pills, computers, quarters and other stuff in my car, only thing of any value is a radar detector.  If it's in the car it can be stolen anywhere.  When I drop my truck off at the dealer for service, radar detector goes into the tool box which I lock, I don't give the service people the key with the remote entry fob, I give them just the key portion.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Thats why there are cameras in police cruisers, even school busses.  Thieves and those without morals are EVERYWHERE, not just at car dealerships or independant repair facilities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top