Quoted:
It was a Google Speech to Text typo. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fatah is hard to fight when kneecaps don't work.

Fatah is the Palestinian political party that rivals Hamas,essentially it is the PLO. Intifada is what you are looking for,it means "to shake" or "the shaking" as a figurative term,in practical terms it means "lets throw rocks at guys with guns and see how that works".

Having Fatah as an accepted word in your Google speech certainly has you on some list now
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

[Achmed] Mohammad, I know it's just a flesh wound to your thigh but I must cut your femoral artery so we can make you a martyr[/Achmed]
View Quote

This is actually a thing,funny enough. Carrying some poor bastard around to show how wounded he is and how mean the Israelis are rather than taking him for treatment. It's the same thing as crowd surfing corpses at their funeral processions,they are indeed a weird bunch.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
WWII veterans are rolling in their graves over this blasphemous Israeli chest puffing...
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#5]
No 10/22's here...  

But, I have 5 AR's in .22LR  .

Including this guy....

Link Posted: 12/31/2016 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Plink the Molotovs right out of their hands.
View Quote

Or into their hands..
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Having Fatah as an accepted word in your Google speech certainly has you on some list now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fatah is hard to fight when kneecaps don't work.

Fatah is the Palestinian political party that rivals Hamas,essentially it is the PLO. Intifada is what you are looking for,it means "to shake" or "the shaking" as a figurative term,in practical terms it means "lets throw rocks at guys with guns and see how that works".

Awesome? 
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is actually a thing,funny enough. Carrying some poor bastard around to show how wounded he is and how mean the Israelis are rather than taking him for treatment. It's the same thing as crowd surfing corpses at their funeral processions,they are indeed a weird bunch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[Achmed] Mohammad, I know it's just a flesh wound to your thigh but I must cut your femoral artery so we can make you a martyr[/Achmed]

They crowd surf folks that ain't dead. I recall there was a video that showed a number of them suddenly adjust themselves on the plank.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:08:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So the ACOG is goofy, although probably an available option for them.  What would be the best optic for us to put on a 10/22 for riot control? A PA 22ACCS?
View Quote

Ooh!
I've been thinking about trying my PA 2.5X ACSS on my 7" .22 AR SBR with Mask-HD...
Just gotta wait until I get it back from getting Cerakoted...

-Lee
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I love the video of the jeep hitting the guy after they were throwing molotovs and rocks at the soldiers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwzBhInrm8
View Quote

Their ems doesn't fuck around.  
Scene safe?
Leroooy jenkiiins!
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#12]
To suggest that shooting rioters with .22's is a less lethal option is laughable.

Why suppress them? It's not like the Pali's don't know where the fire is coming from, the IDF isn't exactly using any sort of stealth and I doubt that a .22 round makes more noise than the normal background activity would anyway?
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
To suggest that shooting rioters with .22's is a less lethal option is laughable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cause fuck the savages.

Why suppress them? It's not like the Pali's don't know where the fire is coming from, the IDF isn't exactly using any sort of stealth and I doubt that a .22 round makes more noise than the normal background activity would anyway?

Why not? Watch some of the videos of them in use, it becomes obvious then
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You've never taken rocks, D cell batteries, chunks of bricks and rubber balls with razor blades in them during a riot, I guess.  I'd call it civilized to shoot violent rioters with a .22, but that's just my personal experience talking.  None of the judges who make the rules are willing to experience the experience, as it were.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In that role it's more of an assassination tool, any somewhat reliable 22 would work just as well. The idf uses it to take out people during protests. Claiming that 22lr is something of a less than lethal round is a laughable excuse and that's why you don't see any civilized country using 22lr on protestors.  In fact 22lr is so dangerous,  it tends to travel along limbs and going into the torso. A shot in a raised arm can travel along, through the armpit and into the heart.
As for actual use in combat, it has been used in WWII (special service), Vietnam,  SEALS have used suppressed ruger 22s.
E & E kits sometimes in clude 22.
FerFAL

You've never taken rocks, D cell batteries, chunks of bricks and rubber balls with razor blades in them during a riot, I guess.  I'd call it civilized to shoot violent rioters with a .22, but that's just my personal experience talking.  None of the judges who make the rules are willing to experience the experience, as it were.

Its FerFAIL, don't take the derp too personally
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#15]
The infamous Ruger 10/22.  The only rifle you need to modify to make it shoot well.

IIRC the IDF used Aguila SSS ammo.  If IIRC they aimed for the bad guys huevos.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The infamous Ruger 10/22.  The only rifle you need to modify to make it shoot well.

View Quote

IIRC, doctrine is aim for the shin but the huevos is often where a "miss" lands
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IDF scores a 2'fer.... take dirty Pali out of the riot and the gene pool. DOUBLE WIN!
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's the MK22 Hush Puppy, a 9mm S&W M39(?).  But they did use the above mentioned High Standard a lot.

I would love to see a suppressed AR-7!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think maybe some of the early Ar-7 might have been there, I know they used suppressed .22 pistols

http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hushpuppy_in_seal_museum.jpeg

That's the MK22 Hush Puppy, a 9mm S&W M39(?).  But they did use the above mentioned High Standard a lot.

My AR-7 wears a suppressor. It's an old school can, using what amounts to Brillo pads for baffles, with a hole through the center. It suppresses well, but the rifle is finicky as all get out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.tacticalsol.com/x-ring-series/x-ring-sb-x-barrel

This barrel is relevant to the thread.  You can put it on your 10/22 and have a suppressed 16.5" barreled rifle with only one stamp, for the suppressor.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Scene safe?
Leroooy jenkiiins!
View Quote

You know those were Pali EMS, not Israeli, right?  They wanted to get him out of IDF hands and that's why they got fucking maced by the Izzy officer.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I love the video of the jeep hitting the guy after they were throwing molotovs and rocks at the soldiers.
View Quote
Palis roll with their own EMT amberlances with Press in the back?

Looks like their meatwagon guys...need a meatwagon themselves...

Just how are Molotovs not a lethal force situation?     
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
they shoot them in the balls.  Not kidding
View Quote
That's what I heard. Send them to the snackbar as a bitch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You know those were Pali EMS, not Israeli, right?  They wanted to get him out of IDF hands and that's why they got fucking maced by the Izzy officer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scene safe?
Leroooy jenkiiins!

Yeah I got that. Still funny to see.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ready for the warlock to get out of jail.
View Quote

Would not mess with that dude. He is serious.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#25]
The Middle East, lol.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know the technique these guys use ? Is this a shot to an extremity with a subsonic round or what?

Which would explain that photo of the dude with the concrete building block tied with a piece of rope in front of his groin.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#28]
The "less lethal" thing is a misconception.

The IDF is intending to use potentially lethal force against the instigator they are targeting, but the 22lr is less likely to overpenetrate verses, say a 7.62 NATO sniper rifle, or even a 5.56, the agitator's are often in crowds.
The suppression probably keeps people in the riots from stampeding eachother when the bullets start flying.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Wat?

Quoted:
WWII veterans are rolling in their graves over this blasphemous Israeli chest puffing...
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Palis roll with their own EMT amberlances with Press in the back?

Looks like their meatwagon guys...need a meatwagon themselves...

Just how are Molotovs not a lethal force situation?     
View Quote

probably due to outside pressure of you can't kill them for lighting you on fire.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Various Winchesters were used in WWII, Model 74 for one.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#32]
The Israelis quit using those 22s for riot control because they turned out to be more lethal than they thought.   They also used a suppressed 22 pistol to kill guards during the entebbe raid.  Not a new thing at all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'd like to know this as well. Like a shiny shot? Nut shot?
View Quote

According to a previously mentioned book....Fry the Brain--- they are leg/knee shots.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
lol I did that with a rabbit. I shot it dead on with a cci stinger. It was just sitting there and I shot it in the chest and hit a front leg too. It ran away and a buddy shot it with a shot gun so we  looked and I poked a hole through it, chest through and hit a front leg.

I shot a squirrel with my 223 Troy pump rifle, yeah hah that was fun
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Israeli's are far more "restrained" under these circumstances than would seem reasonable.  Wood stocks and bayonets > Pepper spray although that stuff did a great job on those pricks.  Cool Vid.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have always liked how this gun looks.   So I had one made.  Slightly updated.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWBOVQB_ToU

Lehman

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/shaurii/new/IMG_9297.jpg
View Quote
whats amazing is 2 posts over 11 years,
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#37]
IZHMASH SV-99

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#38]
i'd like to make a clone of the IDF 10/22.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think maybe some of the early Ar-7 might have been there, I know they used suppressed .22 pistols

http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hushpuppy_in_seal_museum.jpeg

not my pic:

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#40]
My suppressed AR-7, along with a few other toys, including my suppressed .22 AR SBR and NAA AOW...

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Didn't Mossad and the Israeli Air Marshals use .22LR Berettas with silencers back in the 70's?
View Quote

yes, that's where all of the beretta model 70 pistols came from that century imported a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Here is mine...This is an old picture. She now has a green stock (Hogue Overmold), a Bushnell red dot (the old Eotech style) and tricked out with a timney trigger and volquatsen BHO, and mag quick detatch.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Have you seen a man eat his own head?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking ACOG on a 10/22. I've seen it all, now...

Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Anyone know the technique these guys use ? Is this a shot to an extremity with a subsonic round or what?
View Quote

I read years ago that they shoot for the scrotum.  Sure makes a discouraging example.  New meaning to the tearm "beanbag round".
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lung shot, at least according to Cooper.
View Quote

WELL since cooper was never in v/nam except visiting his buddies  to try and do business.   , I doubt he knew what was used.   were intregally suppressed brownings, colts, hi std's.      built by the armorers  good for 6-10 shots, then the fiberglass stuff started coming out the barrel.   ammo came in a sterile brown box but had Israeli markngs.  25 rds to a box
turned back in when got back to base drew it again when u needed 1.       very  quiet on dogs, geese   (yes big f-----g chicken) and eyeballs or base of neck at close distance  accurate to about 50 ft for a precise shot.     25 yds to just incapacite, knee's,feet. if a snatch we done and it was the only way.

1texan
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 10:26:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Well, I guess now I have seen anything. (was going to quote Team America...)

Love me some suppressed 10/22s
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol I did that with a rabbit. I shot it dead on with a cci stinger. It was just sitting there and I shot it in the chest and hit a front leg too. It ran away and a buddy shot it with a shot gun so we  looked and I poked a hole through it, chest through and hit a front leg.

I shot a squirrel with my 223 Troy pump rifle, yeah hah that was fun

There is some guy trying to sell one of those NIB on Texas Guntrader.  He's come down $400 on the price so far  to about $800.

How in the hell that thing got to Texas I have no idea.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because guns are fucking loud and it can hurt your hearing.  Hence the whole reason we're pushing to remove suppressors from the NFA.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:17:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I want it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking ACOG on a 10/22. I've seen it all, now...

I want it.
clone build
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
No, .22's were in common use as far back as WWII. The High Standard and Colt Woodsman for example.  Vietnam saw several versions of  .22 rifles, mostly Remington.
View Quote

Additionally, Rex Applegate was teaching the suppressed 22 rifle to take out a rabble rouser as part of riot control to South American militaries in the 50's.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top