Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 5:52:53 AM EDT
I think someone on this board recommended the film. Autralian SAS tale in Vietnam.

IMDB has what seems to be a great review but, being an obscure australian flic, I haven't been able to find it on DVD for our region. Anybody seen this or know where it can be bought?

Thanx

Blitz
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have seen this movie, it may have been my post you recall.

I saw it in the early 80s, both time it was VHS rentals, I haven't even tried to locate the DVD, but I will say it is a very good movie, good luck and I'll watch this thread.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I posted a question about how to find it on IMDB and the only response was from an Aussie that I order it from there (it's available) and convert it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
ebay

Few versions available here?  

Edit:  Just spotted one in the UK for £7, might give it a whirl!........ SOLD

Edit2:  Just finished watching it this morning.... cracking film!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top