Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/27/2012 6:27:56 AM EDT
If this is a dupe, I don't care, it needs to be repeated.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWjDrNltSg&feature=player_embedded

Wasn't he going to move?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:32:25 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't use words like that around liberals. I'm surprised that guy's head didn't explode from being exposed to the truth.

Well said, Ted.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
gotta love Ted

If I could have dinner with one famous person, I think it would be Ted
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck yeah, Ted!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Not really the speech for a PBS audience, IMO.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#7]
"I don't need a document or a man to explain to me that I have the right to defend my gift of life."

Uncle Ted rocks
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I have also been diagnosed with cat scratch fever.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:41:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Uncle Ted's the man.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:41:44 AM EDT
[#10]
The 2A doesn't mention paroled felons.  Otherwise I like Ted's message.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#11]
i love ted nugent. i wish they'd ask him to appear on some of the 'think tanks' instead of these pussy bitches who can only muster up 'well, internally it's just a hunting rifle' as their best argument.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The Nuge sounds like he would be fun to hang around with.

x2

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah, Ted!

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:26:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't he going to move?

This
or going to be in jail or dead.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:29:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh, please.  Just because they are stuck-up doesn't mean they won't understand the truth of his statements.  The audience was engaging him.  Would you rather he be in a leisure suit and pipe as he said the fundamental truth that "I AM A FREE MAN."

Jesus, John the Baptist, and Thomas Paine also pissed a lot of people off with their delivery.  Seemed to work out in the end.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"I don't need a document or a man to explain to me that I have the right to defend my gift of life."

Uncle Ted rocks

That quote sums it all up.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wasn't he going to move?

Ted and I were talking the other day, we decided you should move instead.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#19]
"recidivistic maggot" lawl
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

x2

Been hunting with Ted at the MI property... he is a riot... he is ALWAYS that hyper... just saying.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#21]
He's an intelligent man, and can be very articulate...he started out that way on this clip.

But, he's too prone to hyperbole and grandiose delivery...and it strikes people who aren't fans as loony or pompous.

I agree with everything he said, most all of us do, but do we need convincing?

There's my problem with Ted, or Ann Coulter, or anyone on our side that's bombastic. He could convey a more effective and persuasive argument without the slogans and jingoism and chest puffing.

I've been knocked off my beliefs by people a time or two, but it was never by someone coming at me like a sledge hammer...it was by rational, calm, and intelligent dissection of why I was wrong.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
gotta love Ted

If I could have dinner with one famous person, I think it would be Ted

For $3750.00 you can. You get a hunt at his place and then have dinner with Uncle Ted. http://www.tednugent.com/sunrize/sunrize_details.aspx?albumId=04aebebe-a520-4803-9163-ed1c49215e76

He used to have pig hunts with dinner with him included for $600 but I dont see it on the list now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

For about 5 minutes maybe.

Being pro gun and being great at parties aren't necessarily the same thing.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Seen it before, but good repost
never gets old and very well said

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:59:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i cant say that i disagree with him other than the felon part, if your to dangerous to society to own a gun then you should stay in prison.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#26]
hes 100% right.  its too bad people cant understand this shit.  the political agenda is disgusting.  

id guess that no matter what laws are passed, Ted will do as he pleases.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:03:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Ted reminds me of Jesse Ventura. Seems to be heading down the same path.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:06:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Im torn on Ted...Sometimes I watch him and think he is more trouble to gun owners than he is worth...
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#29]
I never get tired of watching that.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Amen
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:07:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Im torn on Ted...Sometimes I watch him and think he is more trouble to gun owners than he is worth...

Yeah. He didn't convince anyone in that audience.  Could've been done a lot more tactfully.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's one they need to hear.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:09:13 AM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sounds like you have done that a time or two !
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why? Do you think he should have dumbed it down and used smaller words?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The perfect speech for PBS. The public needs to hear the truth.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? Do you think he should have dumbed it down and used smaller words?

No. See swingset's post.

95% of the audience was laughing at him. He didn't change anyone's mind.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. He didn't convince anyone in that audience.  Could've been done a lot more tactfully.

He has 1st Amendment rights as well.  I don't understand what the hell his delivery has to do with his message.  YOUR rights are being attacked, it's a serious thing.  This is not the time to blow rainbows out of our asses.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, please.  Just because they are stuck-up doesn't mean they won't understand the truth of his statements.  The audience was engaging him.  Would you rather he be in a leisure suit and pipe as he said the fundamental truth that "I AM A FREE MAN."

Jesus, John the Baptist, and Thomas Paine also pissed a lot of people off with their delivery.  Seemed to work out in the end.

Jesus was crucified, John was beheaded and Thomas Paine's body was dug up and lost over time.  Sounds like everything turned out great for them.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#40]
wow. Ted knows what he wants. very well spoken.

you can't ask any questions after he makes that statement. that says it all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Amen

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
THAT is the message we need to deliver in response to the gungrabbers. Just as the Founding Fathers believed, that our rights are natural and derived from the Almighty God, we do not need anyone to tell us that we should defend ourselves if attacked by a dangerous felon or being coerced to slavery by a tyrannical government. My dignity demands that I do not get on my knees and beg for mercy or to keep what I have worked hard to attain.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus was crucified, John was beheaded and Thomas Paine's body was dug up and lost over time.  Sounds like everything turned out great for them.

Their message was correct, that's the point.  Soft and squishy is for car salesmen, not men that speak and live the truth.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has 1st Amendment rights as well.  I don't understand what the hell his delivery has to do with his message.  YOUR rights are being attacked, it's a serious thing.  This is not the time to blow rainbows out of our asses.

I agree 100%.  

But that video is an instruction manual for convincing libs you're a nut.  If you want to change someone's mind, this isn't how you do it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.  

But that video is an instruction manual for convincing libs you're a nut.  If you want to change someone's mind, this isn't how you do it.

True. But sometimes it's more about mobilizing the base than trying to convince libs. We aren't going to convince libs. It's time to mobilize the base. In a big way. That's what's needed.
If every CCW holder, gun owner, voted, donated, and made their voices known, there would be no need to try to convince libs (who won't be convinced anyway).

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#46]
You don't need popular consensus to be a free man fellas.  My liberty is not a subject that is up for debate, period.  I'm not interested in compromise and the gun grabbers need to know it.  I will not accept stupid laws that make my children less safe, for any reason.  I don't really care what how my neighbor feels about the subject.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He's an intelligent man, and can be very articulate...he started out that way on this clip.

But, he's too prone to hyperbole and grandiose delivery...and it strikes people who aren't fans as loony or pompous.

I agree with everything he said, most all of us do, but do we need convincing?

There's my problem with Ted, or Ann Coulter, or anyone on our side that's bombastic. He could convey a more effective and persuasive argument without the slogans and jingoism and chest puffing.

I've been knocked off my beliefs by people a time or two, but it was never by someone coming at me like a sledge hammer...it was by rational, calm, and intelligent dissection of why I was wrong.

Liberals don't think, they "feel".
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Guys,

I understand those of you supporting this speech.  I agree with it all, except for no restrictions on violent felons.

But we NEED to convince liberals that the 2A is an integral part of a free state.  Without it, we have no guarantee of anything else. Chest thumping is not the way convince those that dont understand the 2As true meaning.  We need a rational, calm, fact filled dialogue.

I am really sick of going through this shit every couple years. Without the support of the majority of the left, we will be in a constant struggle for our 2A rights.  We need citizens from both sides of the political spectrum to view gun control in the same light as child molestation.  Gun control needs to be repulsive to the VAST majority for this crap to end.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#49]
"A gaggle of numb nutz"

Ted is the MAN!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're thinking small picture, bud.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top