Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2001 3:35:22 PM EDT
Gun Show @ NYS Fairgrounds, 4/21/01, Syracuse, NY.  Be there, show solidarity against possible Federal legislation requiring background checks of personal sales at gun shows.  I am thinking of selling my HK 91 with bipod, arms scope mount w/Simmons Whitetail Classic (sorry, it's not a Schmidt Binder), and case.  Going to purchase a Claymore (the sword, not the mine).
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Stopped going to Syracuse years ago. Prices weren't that good, and it seems that the surplus Nazi gear dealers have taken more booths than the gun dealers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]damn i want to go [/b] but because my truck broke down i cant... [:(!]  [:(]  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top