BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 6:27:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck em its a telescopic surveying tool
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:29:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Think of the children and the prostitutes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:30:10 AM EDT
[#3]
http://craigslist.org/about/prohibited.items.html

"Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns."

But hey, you can sell your body for 20 roses!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

"Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns."

Yeah it's all fun and games till someone gets gunned down by something bought on craigslist and then where I'm gonna get my rub n' tugs?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Just fucking bizarre.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Bullshit. I hate CL. Libtards.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#7]
They must not police the local CL very well here. I see scopes in there and also folks looking to trade guns for motorcycles, atvs, etc.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I have bought 2 guns off cl. You just have to catch the listing before its flagged.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#9]
They have other sites to sell guns

backpage.com

armslist etc

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They must not police the local CL very well here. I see scopes in there and also folks looking to trade guns for motorcycles, atvs, etc.

Craigs list police are the citizens who use it..   you must have a pretty laxed user crowd who couldnt give a shit or it would be flagged..   Houston is full of criags list police.... but in retrospect, thats what keeps the commercial and bogus crap out of it ...

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:39:20 AM EDT
[#11]
So what do you expect from something that started in San Fag Cisco.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#12]
But paintball guns are allowed
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I see firearms on CL quite often here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top