Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2006 10:07:04 PM EDT
I was watching MASH which partly inspired me to write this thread.

This being the first day of 2007, please take some time today to reflect and pray for all of our servicemen and women in places all around the world that can't be at home on New Years and are starting their 2007 in action.

We have the comfort of going to parties and being with family in friends safe and sound while our brothers and sisters continue to fight for the freedoms of the world.

My bestfriend will be in Iraq for his first tour of any kind in 3-4 four weeks. 7 months of worrying will be here shortly. Another friend thankfully returned in September from his second tour safe.

Please remember to pary for these and all of our guys over there in the line of fire. And find a way to help them this year if you haven't already.

May they all return happy and healthy as soon as possible and find themselves at home for the next New Years.

God Bless boys, Happy New Year and Semper Fi!

Come home soon.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 my friend....let's get em all home safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top