Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 12:14:31 PM EDT
I'm a firstimer on this forum and I must say I do enjoy reading all of the advice on here. I'm going to build an AR 15 16" A2 for the first time and I'm just waiting on the parts. I ordered an Olympic Arms lower reciever for $107 and a J&T Distributing 16" A2 kit for $432.95. The parts should be in by this friday so I should be ready to shoot this weekend. T went with the J&T Distributing kit because of the good things I've heard about them and the quality of their kits on this forum. My question is, I saw the same 16" A2 kit at Model 1 Sales for $400 and I was wondering if anyone had bought any of there kits or used any of there parts? Do they make good quality kits? I'd appreciate any advice on this. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search in the "Build it Yourself" forum. There has been a lot of topics there about it. Mostly positive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top