Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2004 5:23:20 AM EDT
What resolutions did you make?  What are the chances that you will succeed?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I resolved to get to work on time, in clothes that could pass for clean if you don't look too close, in one piece.
I made it.  My work for the year is done [:D]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:31:08 AM EDT
[#2]
to finish off this damn gun collection of mine
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:47:19 AM EDT
[#3]
My resolution for this year is:

To maintain my stock of ammo and guns, I will try not to buy any more guns unless is something I can not resist with a price to match.

WORK very hard on my Food Storage, in case of a emergency, I can't feed bullets to my family, so I need to plan ahead for at least a 3 month food storage.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I went from a 29" waist to a 34" a couple of years ago (in less than a year). It's time to shed a few pounds while I'm still a relatively young 36 years old. It'll only get harder to do the older I get...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top