Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2001 3:57:48 AM EDT
Okay. Before I start let me say up  fron that I am willing to pay a membership fee if you will actually fix what YOU broke. And before you go  off on me, I have managed a very successful business for over 20 years built from nothing but a dream by 2 poor kids AND I webmaster 2 sites.

Fix the font size already.  When you are getting constant complaining on your 'suggestions' forum then it is time to remove YOUR ego from the  recipe and make the change.
The fonts are too small and the space is too small, and you should go back to Black on White! Stop trying to be cool & hip & modern.  You're not good at it.  Take a look at the AK47 site, what you USED to be.  It works...and well.  You can enlarge the fonts by enlarging your space by getting rid of that ridicuous menu column on the left.  If you're posting, then who cares about the menu?
Put it on top if you must have it.  THere's planty of dead space up there now.  If you think sponsors are going to fill that space...guess again.  No sponsor worth a dime is going to come in to a site that has this many complaints instead of suggestions every single day.

Give up the Old Site already.  The horse is officially dead. Two poor sites is NOT better than one good one that actually works.  You're idea that more is better is a Bad Idea.  You have neither the skill nor resources to make them both viable. That seems to be a wel proven premise at this point.

Alright already with the Log In!  What is that about, anyway?  If you're a member then why log in EVERY TIME YOU SHOW UP?  It's time consuming and annoying and from what I can tell...meaningless.  You can't post without a valid membership  name so why the log in?  THis is illogical.  Again, the more is better theory.  Give it up.

When you post a reply, why do we have to write in that teeny tiny little dialogue box which sits in an even larger and unused space? It makes it very hard to proof-read your post.

Webmaster & owner, whoever you are, we love you.  We love your site and we appreciate the sacrifices you have made for our enjoyment.
But you are making this love tougher and tougher each day.
And spare me the 'Royce, you're being divisive' speech.  I'm simply stating FACTS.  Read your own suggestions forum.
And you new members have no idea how good this site could be. You did not know the old site.

And what is the point of the ':1111' on your address?  No one can find that! Now there's a great though...let's put some 1's after our name.  THat'll bring 'em in!
And please, no more sob stories about no time and no money and working 200 hours a week to support your 17 children and how you drive 700 miles one way to the server.  Your home page posts a message dated november or December 2000!  ANd you STILL have not put a message on the old site to direct people here.

Personally, I think you are lying about much of what you say.  You have built too good of a site to make this many gigantic errors.  There is much in play here that you are not willing or not allowed to talk about regarding the closing of the old site and the progress of the new.  I always trust my instincts and they tell me something is nt what it seems.

Like I said...I am willing to put my money where my mouth is if you are willing to actually fix this site and revive it's former self, unless you CANNOT in which case you should come forth with the real story.

Royce
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
That's our Goaty!!  Always the diplomat.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top