Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2001 3:53:14 AM EDT
Howdy Ya'll.

I have not posted for a while cause of my move to Dallas from SoCal. The move had a few glitches that I was dealing with till last Weds. My home ISP wont be hooked up till this weekend, and I have been really hectic at work to post anything. I came in early today to catch up but could not resist stopping by. Hope everyones been good. Going to a range tomorrow with my UN-REGISTERED toys tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

See ya
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:09:32 AM EDT
[#1]
You were gone? [;)]

Balming

Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad you made it to Texas!  Live long and prosper!
[smash]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey...how does it feel to be in a free state?  Does the air smell a bit cleaner, the grass a lil bit greener, and when you make it to the gun range the smell is gonna smell that much better!!!!!  BTW, did you get the ar15 limited edition rifle?  If you didn't you need to just because you now can!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:19:54 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Welcome back.[/b] Don't forget the Dallas Market Hall Gun Show - March 31-April 1.  2800 tables of pure-D righteousness.

There's also a 'High Calibre' Gun Show in Foat Wuth at the Amon Carter Exhibit Hall, this weekend (in case you can't wait!!!).

Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Good to see you back, LT.  Don't be a stranger.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:46:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to Texas, Lordtrader. What range are you going to visit? I'm also in the DFW area.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 4:52:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Glad to see ya' back LT.  Glad your move was a safe one.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, Welcome to Texas!  Had a trace out for you.  Glad you're here!

Arock out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 5:12:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey LT, good to "see" ya again-

I STILL haven't recovered from that "Guns Control laws I agree with" thread you started about a month ago. [;)]

Glad that you voted for what gun laws you REALLY agree with, and moved to Texas. Aside from the heat, I jealous. I like everything I've heard 'bout Texas. But all in all, SC ain't bad.

Did you know that texas state law requires that you learn to line dance???? While wearing armadillo skin roach killers??? oh well, at least the gun laws are good!!!!!!!!  [:D]

Glad to hear that the move went well, and that you'll be available to help extract the other patriots out of PRK.

Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:24:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Lordtrader, pardon me, but the High Calibre Gun Show this weekend is at the Tarrant County Con-vention Center, not the Amon Carter, as my earlier post stated.

Sorry about that. Eric The Hun
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:37:38 AM EDT
[#12]
"Howdy"?  [i]That[/i] didn't take long....
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:45:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey LT!
Good to see you done made it here. Nice of you to join us all...Tex, Jebediah, One-Eye, Rusty, Red, Rooster, Zeke, Fluffy...oops!
Talk to you later. Watch out for Taco Bell!
Lynn  [uzi]  
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome to the metroplex. Now all you have to do is wait 6 months and then you can get your CHL. Gotta love Texas. :)

Didn't you say you moved to Plano? I am in Frisco just north of you. I think we need to go shooting. :D

Garandman Said:
Did you know that texas state law requires that you learn to line dance???? While wearing armadillo skin roach killers??? oh well, at least the gun laws are good!!!!!!!!

Garandman you forgot BBQing, Tex-Mex quisine, Jalepeneo's and saluting the Alamo. And never forget no state income tax. 8D

Rusty
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Garandman you forgot BBQing, Tex-Mex quisine, Jalepeneo's and saluting the Alamo. And never forget no state income tax. 8D

Rusty
View Quote

Like i said, I'm jealous. 'Cept fer the "death peppers." too much fer me, man.

Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Did you order your "Limited Edition" rifle yet.  We need to see that Texas board members orders the most rifles so we can brag more!!

Welcome to Texas.  If you get down Houston way give me ring.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#17]
I thought, with the stock market goes down nowaday, you jump off the cliff or something. Welcome back and enjoy your new State.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Glad you made it there with all of your toys intact.

COLTSHORTY

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Gees, I thought you went to take a...well, and the hogs ate ya'.

Everythings going okay I hope. And welcome to the free world.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Who the hell are you?
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, welcome to the Free Zone(for the moment...).

Keep us up to date on all your adventures.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#22]
One day you'll have to come down to College Station and experience a Freebird's burrito.

Man, you ain't never had something like this.

It is breakfast lunch and snack in one meal.

Welcome to Texas.  :)
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Welcome!!!  [beer]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 2:32:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 2:51:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Welcome back!  Glad you got outta Kali.

You got a lot of work to do, you need almost 500 more posts to hit the big 1000 again.  Knowing you, it shouldn't take more than one week...[:D]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 2:56:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Who the hell are you?
View Quote

Well, obviously some troll trying to get friendly with us.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 3:09:28 AM EDT
[#27]
I hope you like your new home!
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#28]
If you make either gun show go ahead and get your membership to the Texas State Rifle Assoc. money well spent. I'm gonna be at TMS next weekend or I'd try to meet you at Market Hall. welcome to TEXAS brother!
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:13:55 AM EDT
[#29]
If you make either gun show go ahead and get your membership to the Texas State Rifle Assoc. money well spent. I'm gonna be at TMS next weekend or I'd try to meet you at Market Hall. welcome to TEXAS brother!
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 7:16:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy the great state of Texas! Freedom rules, and Kali must be great to leave behind. No probation, just freedom.

An' quit badmouthing us on AK-47.net, alright ? [;)]
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 10:30:33 AM EDT
[#31]
ooh great, another person spreading the kalif kommie disease to texas
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Welcome back LT.
Glad your move went OK.
How does it feel to be free?

[:D]

Link Posted: 3/23/2001 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#33]
What? Not surfing the net at the new job?  Putting on false pretensences for the new employer? You'd best get right to the task of being yourself, so as not to cause any confusion at a later date as to the issue of who is really running the show.  

It's a bitch getting a new job, learning new routines, kissing butt, being the new kid on the block, feeling like a fish outta water. But all this will pass in a few weeks.  And to help you through this stressfull time you at least now can revell in the fact that now you go to the local gun store and be able to buy what ever you please.  

At least you can come here and somewhat feel like your still amoungst friends.  And don't be kissing the bosses booty too much cause you'll be so far behind on posts you'll never be able to catch up.

Welcome back.
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Glad to hear you made it safely, Buttercup.
Didja buy that belt with buckle, yet?
Cant wait to hear what a philipino sounds like with a Texas accent.
KKK still in front of WalMart?
Aint missing nothing over here. New school shootings, new gun laws, and a new part of Disneyland.
In-N-Out burger
In-N-Out burger  
Link Posted: 3/23/2001 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Welcome to the "free" world.
Link Posted: 3/25/2001 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Sorry for the late response, but my internet was supposed to be hooked up this weekend and they were having line problems and will not be done till Tuesday.

Glad to see I was missed. Couldn't go shooting last Sat. cause it rained. I will try to make it at the gunshow this weekend. Might not be buying any guns though, I still have to get my TX DL. Unless priv tfrs. of course. Still pulling my hair out here at work. As soon as I get my home internet set-up you guys will a full report on my move. It was not pretty at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top