Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 3:56:45 PM EDT
What do I got to do exercise wise to get rid of these things?
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't! You can't spot reduce fat stores. Your best bet would be to 1) restrict your calorie intake, or 2) burn more calories than you take in thru exercise. Of the 2 your best bet would be to combine the 2. Clean up your diet and start an exercise program that you can live with.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do they call them "love handles" when nobody loves them???
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Energizer...

handle:  something that is designed to be grasped by the hands

love:  (well you use your imagination and visualize where your body would be to grasp those handles) [thinking]

Link Posted: 5/16/2002 6:27:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Energizer...

handle:  something that is designed to be grasped by the hands

love:  (well you use your imagination and visualize where your body would be to grasp those handles) [thinking]

View Quote

I knew that...
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto seb127.  First place the fat goes.  Last place it leaves.

Joe
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to have them until about a year ago.   The answer is 6 small meals a day, each being low in fat. Maintain low carb intake.  Little or no sugar.   Strenuous cardio routine about 3 times a week.    

I did it through  [url]www.bodyforlife.com[/url]   My wife now brags on me, saying I look like a fitness model.  Believe me, it works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top