Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2001 12:33:07 PM EDT
[url]www.foxnews.com/national/030201/gun_moms.sml[/url]

Morons!
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Morons is right, but hypocrites may be a better description.  The MMM preaches that they want registration and liscensing.  What better way to get that than through the CCL process?  Now you have someone who is registered, liscensed, and trained to use a gun.  These people don't "think", they simply "feel" and react to "emotion".  It would be cool if someday someone with a CCL saves a soccer mom from a bad guy, and the incident actually makes it to the newspapers.  Then let's see what they have to say.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Morons!
View Quote

I'm afraid they are not morons, they are fascists! and like the Nazis of germany old, they understand the need for a disarmed populance.

they are the enemy, and they must be destroyed.

Duce out
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys,
Thanks for the info. If you don't mind I am going to use it in the DU. See if I can bait anybody over there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe in registration..

Called a birth certificate.
Or the whatever naturalization papers an alien gets when they become a citizen.

I believe in waiting periods also.

18 years is plenty long, under 18 for hunting.

Can I help further?? :D

Link Posted: 3/2/2001 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Morons is right, but hypocrites may be a better description.  The MMM preaches that they want registration and liscensing.  What better way to get that than through the CCL process?  Now you have someone who is registered, liscensed, and trained to use a gun.  These people don't "think", they simply "feel" and react to "emotion".  It would be cool if someday someone with a CCL saves a soccer mom from a bad guy, and the incident actually makes it to the newspapers.  Then let's see what they have to say.
View Quote

semiauto, a very good point. Perhaps, Rosie the Blimp can have her bodyguard demonstrate how a CCL is used. Hypocrites! SamC
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Rosie needs a reason to use a spooge towel...
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#7]
When she sits down in the bathtub, the water in the toilet rises!
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I know I am speaking to the choir. But it seems to me the crimminals are not going to request Concealed carry permits. Only citizens who know the police investigate crimes & don't prevent them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2001 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#9]
MR. Stubbs,

Sorry, I got a little carried away.I will
delete and post as a topic.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 3:04:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I was at a local mall on the Flint area last week, and the MMM had set up a patition booth for signatures.  Behind them was a bannor that said "Do you want guns in our schools?".  If I remember right, isn't it state law that guns are forbidden in schools?  All of this is was going on during the "Memorial week" for Kayla Rowlen (the 1st greader that was killed by a class mate with an illegal gun that his brother had).  I tried to talk to people that was signing, but the moron at the table kept getting very loud and almost was jumping over the table to get to me.  [-!-!-]      I left before anything happend.  Next time [heavy]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.foxnews.com/national/030201/gun_moms.sml

Good artical at fox news about a group of Soccer moms who want to boycott anti 2nd types.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 1:54:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry about the "brain fart" I guess I should read the first post before responding. I will now slink back to my cave and remain hidden for the remainder of the day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top