Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Posted: 9/4/2008 7:38:06 PM EST
Not sure if you guys were aware of this.  If I hear another BHO mouthpiece, say this I think I will go NUTS!!!  Everytime one of these yahoos is on, that is the first thing they say.

Reporter: What did you think of McCain's speech?
BHO mouthpiece: John McCain voted with G.W. Bush 90% of the time.  

Is this all they have?  My God, they are trying to win aren't they.  If this is their way of winning and election, I fell a hell of a lot better about our chances come Nov.  

Just wondering if I was the only one noticing this.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:10:47 PM EST

At least he didn't just show up and vote "Present" like the moron from Illinois.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 3:15:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By _DR:

At least he didn't just show up and vote "Present" like the moron from Illinois.

Also funny how they fail to mention how the Obamaboy voted with his party 98% of the time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 3:30:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By wicked_chicken:

Also funny how they fail to mention how the Obamaboy voted with his party 98% of the time.

Beat me to it. That is a better indicator, Barrack the liberal voted 98% of the time w/his party. That can be measured

How do they measure the fact that John McCain voted 90% of the time w/George Bush is beyond me because GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T VOTE!

Libtard desperate morons!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:16:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By avenger44:

Originally Posted By wicked_chicken:

How do they measure the fact that John McCain voted 90% of the time w/George Bush is beyond me because GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T VOTE!

That's an interesting point I hadn't even realized. Silly Democrats. Tricks are for kids.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:20:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2008 5:20:32 AM EST by HeavyMetal]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:02:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:26:52 AM EST
Yes a "Community Oganizer" is wanting to organize our White House. We have to get our fellow freedom lovers excited and involved in the political process. I realize working and managing a family is time consuming but we have to set aside time to try to effect the vote turnout Nov. 4.Yard signs, volunteering to hand out literature, sign waving at intersections, contributing to our candidates. Winning elections is accomplished in small increments.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:57:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

Originally Posted By HeavyMetal:
BHO proabally voted 80% with GWB.

Most Senate votes are unanimous consent on things like naming libraries and such trivialities.

This is just the left lying with statistics.  Suprise.

correct

We're seriously paying the Senate to name libraries?

Fail.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:03:58 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:44:17 AM EST
When does President Bush vote with the Senate????? He signs or vetos  the bills that Congress sends to him.

Barack Hussien Obama and his followers are to fucking stupid for their own good. Why should anyone elect this retard president, hell the moron shouldn't be allowed to vote!!!
Top Top