Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2001 11:43:18 AM EDT
ROTFLMAO!!!! Kids these days are SERIOUSLY fuked up. Anyone else see the video clip? I'll try to find it online and post it later.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#1]
What did they do??

Seeing how the cast of the show swim in human crap at a waste treatment facility and shoot each other with tasers and mace I would not be shocked if a viewer did'nt do something totaly stupid
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
No luck finding it yet, but heres the article [url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,15276,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
had some fucking idiots over by me that decided to copy Jackass-jumped in front of cars with a chainsaw-ended up with disordly conduct arrest-lucky the goddamn idiots are alive.  Someone jumps in front of me with a chainsaw-they are going to be flatend with 36" super swampers.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]
The major networks should be covering this pretty good today.

I couldnt stop laughing when I saw this tape. Serves the kid right.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
we need some chlorine for the gene pool
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The more people that imitate stunts from this show the better, hopefully it will weed some of the stupids from society.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
They had one show where the guys went in to a small Chinese resturant.....with a paper bag with a fresh dog turd in it.

They quietly sat down and ordered some sort of soup. The little Chinese lady came by and placed soup in front of the three guys and left. When she was gone, they pulled out the bag and with chop sticks, placed a 4 inch chunk of turd in to the soup and flopped some noodles over it.

They then called the little lady back from the kitchen, and spooned up the wet turd chunk from the bottom of the bowl and asked the lady what it was. She looked at it....then looked closer and quickly said "Oooo...it bean."

The guy with the turd in his bowl said "I'm not sure it's a bean, looks kinda big doesn't it?" He then asked her to lean down and give it a sniff, he said it smelled kinda funny. She leaned over and smelled it and got a totally puzzled look on her face. The guy then cracked the turd chunk open with his spoon, and asked her to smell it again.

She grabbed the bowl and heading in to the kitchen for a second opinion. When she returned, she had the cook with her who was PISSED!

Anyway, at least that one was pretty hilarious. Gross, immature and repulsive...oh yeah. But funny.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, nothing like the MTV-ification of our society.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#9]
they showed the clip on the local station.what idiots.i'll see if they have it on their website.mmk   [url]www.channelcincinnati.com/cin/news/stories/news-73762020010424-090406.html[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I bet MTV has good insuranse for that show.
Probaly alot of lawsuits will come from it before it runs its coarse
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#11]
F*ck the MTV Jackass disclaimer!!!!

Better yet- F*ck MTV!!!!

Some kid set himself on fire on video and his friends thought it was a joke.

Kid jumped into the swimming pool and subsequently suffered second and third degree burns on his chest.  They had to skin graph the kid.

His parents had no idea he was watching Jackass.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:41:08 PM EDT
[#12]
This video of a stunt is even better, this car hits this kid at 35mph![url]http://real.scripps.com:8480/ramgen/cincinowrs/2001/04/24_jackass.rm[/url]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This video of a stunt is even better, this car hits this kid at 35mph![url]http://real.scripps.com:8480/ramgen/cincinowrs/2001/04/24_jackass.rm[/url]
View Quote

Can't wait to see the poor soul.

After I get back from ?
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Better yet- F*ck MTV!!!!

Kid jumped into the swimming pool and subsequently suffered second and third degree burns on his chest.  They had to skin graph the kid.

View Quote

Fuck that noize. I look at it like population control for dipshits. If they are that old and haven't figured out some basic shit - too bad. Maybe MOM and DAD ought to do a better job instead of being pissed at the idiot box. It ain't a surogate parent!
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Check out this friggin moron!
Look at this fuckwads haircut.
I would knock the living shit out of any of my kids if they came home looking like this.
This kid is one of the morons who tried to set themselves on fire.
Hey shithead, I was 8 when I watched the "Smokey the Bear" film reels in elementry school. I was smart enough to make the connection, what was your major malfunction??
And to top it off his (it's?) parents may sue Viacom over it!

[img]http://www.msnbc.com/local/wvit/images/Lindtalks1.jpg[/img]
Jason styling with a haircut that says "I am currently being molested by my father and I like it!"

14-year-old Jason Lind was seriously burned mimicking a stunt he saw on the MTV show “Jackass”. He spent weeks in the hospital and is now talking about the horrible day he says he’ll never forget.
    Lind hopes his story can be a wakeup call for other kids his age. “I was laying in the bed not knowing if I was going to live, going to walk again,” he said. Lind was burned imitating a stunt where the host of the show put on a fire-retardant outfit and acted as a human bar-b-que.

Lind spent 36 days in the hospital and was seriously burned.  
       Lind put on old clothes, a motorcycle helmet, and says with the help of a friend added gasoline and a match. “We were just watching “Jackass” and an idea popped up into our heads so we did it and it got me 36 days in the hospital.”
    Lind’s lawyer says Jason and his mom can’t go into details about the accident or MTV’s role in it because they may decide to sue Viacom, the company which owns MTV.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#16]
please check your stupidity at the door god
words can not express waht a utter moron that kid is
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not sure MTV isn't doing us a great service by making so many more potential Darwin award candidates.  One or two lawsuits and they will be pulling the show due to "bad ratings" or some such nonsense.  
Perhaps they could have that idiot Tom Green try some of their stunts first for good measure....
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better yet- F*ck MTV!!!!

View Quote

Fuck that noize. I look at it like population control for dipshits. If they are that old and haven't figured out some basic shit - too bad. Maybe MOM and DAD ought to do a better job instead of being pissed at the idiot box. It ain't a surogate parent!
View Quote

Population control.  Never saw it from that perspective.

As long as it doesn't involve guns I'll go along with that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#19]
This kind of abject stupidity is a wonderful population control, and or valuable lesson for the feeble mind involved.  What drives me nuts are all the laws and governmental interference that tries to _protect_ these idiots from themselves.  If you've ever seen the warning labels on toothpick boxes....
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 6:53:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Ahh...the Fist of Darwin strikes again.  [smash]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Lind’s lawyer says Jason and his mom can’t go into details about the accident or MTV’s role in it because they may decide to sue Viacom, the company which owns MTV.
View Quote

SUE, for what, because both they and their son are stupid.  Take responsibility.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#22]
This is NOT MTV's fault.

I don't watch MTV much, but please give me a break. I need my television sensored because of stupid people?

How about parenting? How about personal responsibility? How about people actually blaming themselves, instead of saying "Those funny, funny guys on MTV made me do it."

Watching TV has never MADE me do anything, and I'm sick of Americas morons determining what we can and can not do.

I say the next time a kid ignites him/herself, we just break out the marshmellows and make the best of it.

Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:16:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Here's my take on this:

MTV- 5% of the problem
Poor Parenting- 5% of the problem
Dumbass kids crying for attention- 90%

These are the same kids that will go in and shoot up a school. Little sons-a-bitches THRIVE on attention.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 8:23:05 AM EDT
[#24]
I remember when I was 5 years old, I saw Buggs
Bunny put his finger into the barrel of Elmer Fudds rifle and when Fudd pulled the trigger
his rifle exploded. I thought that was so funny and wished I han a gun so I could play the joke on my friend, I could have lost a finger if not my whole hand had my parents not been there to teach me the difference between fantasy and reality. I guess the up side would be if I had done this we could have sued the sh*t out of Warner Brothers.
It's all about good parenting
Tom
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#25]

[img]http://www.msnbc.com/local/wvit/images/Lindtalks1.jpg[/img]

The best part was his media interview about three weeks ago, which is where this picutre is from.  The preview b4 the commercial was that "Jason has a message for other kids....".  I was almost on the floor!  Gee?  What the hell could the message possibly be?  DON'T SET YOURSELF ON FIRE?!...What dumbshit.  This kid must have an extra chromosome or something.

BTW, did anyone see the news clip last night of the kids that filmed each other jumping infront of traffic?  Fox showed their footage of one kid getting nailed and going a short flight followed by and ambulance ride.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top